Chapter 1: Dive to The Heart

She falling to the unknown place and soon as she landed, she slowly open her eyes. 'Where am I?' She thought looking around but it was pitch black soon as she walk but then a bright light she block her eyes, when the light turning to fade away she open her eyes and saw a some sort a princess with seven men made of beautiful stained glass with a green and yellow background.

"So much to do, so little time...Take your time. Don't be afraid. The door is still shut." Strange voice said "Now, step forward. Can you do it?" She walked forward to the middle of the platform and then three weapons appeared.

"Power sleeps within you." She saw a shield with a strange symbol on the left side.

"If you give it form..." She turn and saw a staff with the same symbol on the pedestal on the right side.

"It will give you strength." She saw a Sword with same the symbol on the pedestal on the other side.
"Choose well." Strange voice said, she walked to the sword.

"The power of the warrior, Invincible courage, A sword of terrible destruction. Is this the power you seek?" She thought about it and she knew she wasn't that strong or brave either. So she declined it and walked to the magic staff.

"The power of the mystic. Inner strength. A staff of wonder and ruin. Is this the power you seek?" she didn't know what to think, so she declined it and walked to the shield.

"The power of the guardian. Kindness to aid friends. A shield to repel all. Is this the power you seek?" She thought about it, her kindness to all of her friends and family. So she nodded in agreement and the shield disappeared.

"Your path is set. Now what will you give up in exchange?" She walked to the sword. "You give up the power of the warrior?" She nodded and the sword disappeared.

But the floor was starting to shake and broke into glass shards, she was falling into darkness again, then another glass platform appear with what looks like a woman with a white dress and glass slippers, the girl was slowly descending onto the platform.
Her shield appeared out of her hand. "You've gained the power to fight." She saw strange shadow like creatures come out of the floor. "There will be times you have to fight. Keep your light burning strong."

She ready for her fighting, swing at the creature with her shield, the last creature turned to black that turned the floor into a black hole and sucked her in.
She woke up onto another platform, she got up and saw a door, she walk to the door, then the door is starting to open automatically with bright light and she walked forward. "Hold on. The door won't open just yet. First tell me about yourself."

When she uncovered her eyes, she saw that she was back on the small island, but this time she was on a large wooden boat-like platform. Also on the platform were her three of her friends; Selphie, Tidus, and Wakka.

Selphie was about thirteen, had curled brown hair and green eyes. She wore a odd, yellow dress with overall straps and a large pocket on the chest, brown sandals and a loose blue-beaded bracelet on her left wrist.

Tidus was also thirteen, had sandy-blond hair, blue eyes and a small scar on his right cheek. He wore a open, short-sleeved shirt with white sleeves, yellow hems, yellow center, and white lining around the center along with navy pants with uneven legs and yellow and black sandals.

Wakka was fifthteen, had orange hair with an enormous coif and a blue bandanna, brown eyes, and small studded earrings. He wore a pale-yellow tank-top with black lining, baggy yellow pants with a large gray X on each leg, green sandals, and a blue wristband on each wrist. He also had a blue and white ball tucked under his arm.

The teen then saw Selphie beckon her over, she approached her, "What is most important to you?" she asked with a smile.

She just stared at her for a moment before she replied, "Friendship..."

Selphie tilted her head in confusion, "Is friendship such a big deal?"

Selphie then motioned her over to Tidus, when she approached him he asked. "What are you so afraid of?" the girl paused for a moment.

"Losing my friends and family..." she responded.
Tidus smiled. "Is losing someone so scary?"

Without waiting, the girl quickly walked over to Wakka, who then asked her, "What do you want out of life?"

She didn't even hesitant to answer, "To broaden my horizons..."

Wakka then spun his ball on his finger, "Broaden your horizons, eh?"

"You want friendship, You're afraid of losing your friends and family, and you want to broaden your horizons... Your adventure begins at midday, keep a steady pace and you'll come through just fine." Strange voice said, she nodded,"The day you will open the door is both far off and very near."

She teleported onto another platform where she saw a woman with a blue dress, the creatures appeared again, she brought her weapon and attack the creatures, the creatures disappeared, she saw a bridge, she ran to the bridge and on another platform with a woman with yellow dress this time and there's someone behind her that looked like a beast.

"The closer to the light, the greater your shadow becomes." She turn and saw her shadow, she surprised that her shadow shadow turning into a monster. She stepped back. "But don't be afraid. And don't forget..." She took her fight stance.

The monster slowly charging and smash at the floor, she dodged it and attacking at the giant hand and jumped to the head. She ready for the final hit but her weapon disappeared and jumped back as soon as the monster smashed the floor, causing her to fall on the floor. The darkness is everywhere covering her, she trying to get up but she couldn't as it bound her arms and legs before slowly covering her head. "-But don't be afraid. You hold mightiest weapon of all."

"You two are the ones who will open the door."