💞love💞

sun peeped in through window and our cute couple snuggled closer cuddling....preeta rubbed her eyes and screened her face to  hide from the rays while karan pulled the blankets on both of then hugging and nuzzling her....she smiled at his antics and traced his face....gave a peck and stood up gathering her long silky messed up hair onto a bun while karan whined with his pout....and sat up.

karan : babydoll kya yaar...aur thode der so lete na...aacha khasa needh ka uss sooraj ne band bajaya aur tumne mere morning romance ka...aur kya tha woh rooka sooka kiss...

preeta chuckled at his complaints while he firmly pulled her onto his lap holding her close....he slightly burried his face on the crook of her neck....she ruffled his hair....she hitched feeling his hand tracing her waist line and stood up making him jerk.....

preeta : jaake nahyiye.... practice keliye late horahe hein aap...mein jaakar kuch bana leti hoon....

she pleated her saree pleats setting them right and turned only to let him get hold pf her pallu.....he pulled jer back while she ran tickling him.....and stood near teh door....

karan : iska badla zaroor loonga mein preeta karan luthra....

preeta : 10 min mein aaiyega mein breakfast ready karti hoon

preeta went towards kitchen while karan went to take bath...preeta bought coffee and kept it on the side table and started setting the bed while his cold hands back hugged her pulling her onto him....while she shrinked her face.....

preeta : aapko ready hone kaha ta na....aap bhi....kahi bhikabi bhi shuru hojate ho...chaliye abh hatiye....hatiye.....mein jaakar nahake aati hoon fir sath mein neeche chalenge....

she slightly pushed him and took her clothes...while karan was setting his bag after glancing her.....

she came out wearing a single leat saree with wet dripping hairs..making his jaw drop....yet he stood firm smirking....she noticed his wet hairs that weren't set stil and sighed rolling her eyes while he smirked.....she came and made him sit on the Ottoman...took a towel and started wiping his wet hair while he played his cards well by running his fingers pn her waist chain making her chill....

preeta : ky...kya kar rahe hai aap...

karan : kya kar rha hoon mein babydoll?🙄

preeta : dekhiye...aa...aapko late ho raha hai...

karan : haa toh matlab jaldi baal sukado....neeche chalenge na....

preeta sighed seeing his smirk and continued her work while karan made her sit on his lap...while preeta blushed nd kept the towel aside and had set his hair.....karan pulled her by neck and sealed her lips wit his while her hands curved his neck pulling him in....
their tongue fought for dominance while karan bit her lower lip getting his axis....they departed with lack of breath while preeta stood blushing.....

Karan : babydoll aadat daalo....har subah aisa hi hone wale hai.....abh chalo neeche...and huh isse kehte hai kiss....

both went down and joined the family for breakfast hand in hand....while others happily saw them....they had their breakfast stealing glances...karan completed his and went to ground while preeta waved at him and joined other ladies....