9.

Kentrell P.O.V 

 The officers released us to our showers. I thought, nobody gave I fuck bout me, I could blow my brains out and everyone would be at my funeral..where is yall when I need yall.

' ' Aye nigga don't drop the soap. ' ' This dude said behind the curtain of the shower.

My blood began to boil, ' ' Gay ass nigga, when I'm coming outta hea I'm coming to beat yo ass ya heard me? ' ' 

              I saw his shadow walk away and my mind just crossed Autumn. I need to get better for ha. But after all were Close friends. I knew she was the one when she was living with boomer. Boomer was right I but her in a dangerous situation, but no one knows who she is yet. They ain't find her Instagram or nun of that, at least I hope not. While I'm stressing about her she aint returned nun of my calls or checked up on me. I hoped they dropped my song cause I been puttin my soul up in this music and I'm hopin' that she hears it. She probably got a whole new nigga I wish I would catch her. I notice my head as in the shower fa to long I turned it off and grabbed my towel drying off and putting my new inmate outfit. 

               ' ' Kentrell Gaulden? Someone is here to get you out, they have repaid all of your mistakes. You are free to go and free to see her. ' ' She said unlocking the handcuffs. Her? Who the fuck is her? I walked into the main office to see Autumn talking to the front lady at the desk. Autumn looked at me and smiled, I hugged her. 

' ' Yeen have to do this, I did you wrong, why? ' ' I said as we were walking out to the car. 

' ' I thought you needed help, after all, you were in there for quite a time. ' ' She said getting into the car, I did the same. 

' ' Thank you, I owe you one. ' ' I said licking my lips at her, she got lighter for some reason had her hair in a red messy bun with some sweats and a white tank top, to top it off some ice on her neck.

' ' Is Kentrell Gaulden checking me out? ' ' She laughed and started the car. ' ' You can't do that nomo cause Ian ya bitch and you ain't my nigga period. ' '  She said swiping her hand underneath her neck.

I smacked my lips against my teeth. ' ' Can we go my by the house then to the studio? ' ' I said looking at her phone then away she nodded.

After I took a shower I put on some clothes grabbing my phone out the drawer. Shortly after we were on the way to the studio hop out, ' ' Take my picture Autumn. ' ' I said handing her the phone and posted it on Instagram.

 ' ' I said handing her the phone and posted it on Instagram

Liked by Bbg.babyjoe, Thatbitchautumn, and 789,498 more

@nba_youngboy: #freeddawg🐍💚

@Bbg.babyjoe: Say wya?

@starr.dejanee: I been missing you

@Thatbitchautumn:Pic taken by me thank you dent ass head for mentioning me.🙄

        I walked in and people greeted me as I walked into a room with a booth Autumn following behind me everyone and the gang was at the studio already which surprised me.   ' ' Say dont speak to me I'm just tryna do rap and get out. ' ' I walked to the mic and started rapping lowkey about Autumn. 

' '  Daffyeny wrote me and she said that you for me

Like I ain't already for somebody 
But I responded and I told her I'm good
I'm hurt inside, I can't trust nobody

I need a girl who gon' tell me that we good
Hold me down and just show me how to love 
I need a woman who gon' teach me how to do
When they come 'round she don't ever give a fuck, yeah

Who will never leave me, always happy for to see me
Who will never mistreat me, entertain me like a TV
One who adore me, go to war do anything for me
Always go hard for me, never lie, now that's real loyalty

Slide on that boy for me
While I shoot she gon' drive the car for me
When I go and I'm gone too long and if I don't call
Best believe she calling me
She always gon' go hard for me
She don't like when hoes be stalking me
And she don't never trip 'bout nothing if I don't want talk
She gonna tell stop calling me
Yeah, she deep into me like some water 

Aye, hold down for a challenge like a Charger 
She gon' fuck me better when she see I'm recording her

(( Fast forward towards the end. ))

Aye, if she was sitting right here with me
While I was recording
She be like
"Boy what the hell is you doing? You crazy as the fuck"
My man, I responded and I say look this what I need you to do
Just be a girl who... 

Who will never leave me, always happy for to see me
Who will never mistreat me, entertain me like a TV
One who adore me, go to war do anything for me
Always go hard for me, never lie, now that's real loyalty. ' ' I looked at Autumn while she was deeply listening to the song. After I got done me and her left chilling at her place. 

' ' Kentrell.. where you setting rules for me what to be like in the booth..? ' ' I smiled a bit before giving her an answer.

This chapter was trash asf. but hey that's my whole life.