Ladybug #198 Part 1

"Ekkkk!" Oh goodness this happens every time! In front of me is the daughter of the pharaoh, also known as Minkabh, and soon to be the new ladybug! She reaches out for me but I quickly duck, you can tell I've had a lot of practice.

"Please listen to me, your city is in danger, and you are the only one who can stop it!" I say
"Our city is fine!" She says.

"Look outside." I reply. She looks out the window and shrieks, a man is walking straight toward the palace! But the thing about the man that made Minkabh shriek is the hieroglyphs surrounding him. The hieroglyphs turned into the things that they say. For example: "BIRD" a huge pigeon erupts out of the hieroglyphs and starts pooping on the heads of all the Egyptians.

"What the heck is this guy doing?!?" asks Minkabh.
"He is under the control of an akuma!" I say then add "All you need to do is say 'Tikki, spots on!'"

"Tikki, spots on!" she shouts. BOOM!!! Transformation!

"What the Ra?!?" Minkabh yells, "What am I supposed to do now?"

"Go find Chat Noir and capture the akuma!" I want to say. But I'm trapped inside her earrings, so I can't do much more than make sure she stays a superhero. "TIKKI!!!!" she shouts.

Suddenly there's a loud crash, a big bomb crashes through her window and starts to beep on her floor. "Ahh!" she shouts then races to the door. Yup that's right, the door. Even though the window was right next to her!!  

Down the steps she goes. BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!! She finally gets to the bottom of the steps and rushes out the front door. Chat Noir is right there! Thank you for getting him prepped so quickly Plagg!

"Hey! Are you the other superhero I was supposed to find? I'm Chat Noir. Pleased to meet you!"

"Chat Noir? What does that even mean?"

"I have no idea, ask my miraculous," He said.

And then she blushed. SHE BLUSHED! It wasn't even a funny joke and SHE BLUSHED! AND THEN LAUGHED! She was supposed to be saving her city and instead SHE BLUSHED! AND LAUGHED!!! How was she supposed to work normally with Chat Noir if she had a huge crush on him?!?