nine

"you gave me panic attacks, and i called it love"

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

two days, and that incident still played in chan's mind. why did he kiss him? chan didn't know. all what he did know was that his heart skipped a beat everytime he replayed the scene. maybe he did have a crush on the younger, maybe it's just a strange feeling.

the younger hasn't been showing up to school. he tried asking everyone around if jeongin is okay. but no one seemed to know the answer. so chan decided to check that out himself. he needed to know, to stop worrying for god's sake.

chan knocked on the door, only to be greeted by someone who looked like jeongin but so much older. "hi. how may i help you?" the man asked. "is jeongin home? i'm his friend and we were given a project to do and i'm supposed to be his partner" chan lied.

"yeah he's in. his in his room upstairs on the right." the elder man letters chan inside as he closed the door. chan walked up the stairs, only to be feeling more and more nervous. what is he going to say? what is he going to do? he didn't know. but that wasn't important now.

he knocked, three times. "go away, i said i don't want your goddamn pep talk about how i should be at school" jeongin's tired voice was heard. "umm, jeongin its me chan" chan awkwardly replied and gave out a big sigh. silence, jeongin didn't answer. "i wanna talk....about us" chan added with an awkward cough.

"what do you wanna talk about? you wanna tell me that you don't feel the same? sure i don't mind" the younger replied sarcastically and opened the door. "look, i like you too okay? but you ignoring me without letting me explain anything is making it harder for me to truly tell you how much i like you" chan said and looked over to the younger.

"stop. chan you're only doing this since you're a bully. you think it's funny making fun of my feelings, so please go away" the younger spoke and started closing the door. "no! i'm not letting you assume stuff this time!" chan defended himself and pushed open the door.

one more wrong move, somehow felt so right.