Chapter 1

Foresahadow:

"Joyce!?" Sabrina yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Are you there..is that you..?"

Sabrina's fingers began to tinggle as she remembered the night everything changed. The night her life would have importance and be looked down upon by all others.

Chapter 1

"When are we going to leave Sabrina... Your taking FOREVER--" Joyce mumbled as she leaned against the front door and chewed on her car keys.

"You're so impatient. Can you wait 5 minutes for me to pack my things before you go 'stir crazy' Joyce?"

"Whatever, just hurry up I really want to see this new camp site" Joyce said while walking to the car and jumping inside.

Sabrina dazed over at her animated friend and slipped a small giggle. She hated the outdoors. Why go and live in the nature with creepy bugs and scary shadows? She never, ever participated in these 'tree hugging' events and Joyce was just lucky enough to get a tremoured "okay.." out of her.

When she finally finished packing her clothes, shoes, bath products, makeup and hairdryer, (yes a hairdryer) she grabbed the strap to the oldest and ugliest backpack she could find and dragged it out the door. Joyce with her anxious facial expressions clicked open the trunk and helped Sabrina get in the car.

Sabrina dazed off as soon as they hit the first speed bump and tried to think of herself at home with no one there. She thought of a perfect day in the life of her. Sleeping in, wearing only her giant Victoria Secret shirt and a nice pair of memory foam slippers.

In her mind she wondered about her nature loving friend, her humble little house, and good for nothing urge to do something new. Maybe camping wouldn't be so bad, maybe she'd enjoy how the wildlife would surround and the cute little bunnies that might stroll byinding their own business and give her something amusingly adorable to look at.

She woke to a bright light shinning on her delicate amber skin and hazel green eyes. The light made the bloody scratches on her arm shine and she gasped with shock. The sight of their car flipped in a ditch and no one else to be seen overlapped everything else around her. Where was she? Where was Joyce? What was happening? Shouldn't someone have passed by know? Why was there no one else on the busiest street in Virginia? She began to feel sweat on the edge of her face and she started to panic as she couldn't answer any of the questions.

"Joyce!?" Sabrina yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Are you there..is that you..?"

The ground beneath her feet began to shake and she felt as though she was rising but nothing else shook. The trees kept all their leaves and even the earth floor resisted cracking. "What is going on" Sabrina mumbled to herself while trying to hold in a cry.

Suddenly an ear peircing sound cracked through the tunnel of her ears and she tried to plug the sound out with her petite fingers.

"Sabrina. Stay calm." A somewhat soothing voice seemed to say in the hollows of her brain. She tried to listen to the voice. She tried to stay calm, yet the only images that surrounded her were a flipped car and bloody arm.

She couldn't take it. She was going to cry. She was going to wet the ground beneath her with the cries of confusion and horrible creativity for what might have happened.