Together again

After a good fight with Greta and Elijah,trying to save his daughter and her mother, Klaus ends up with his neck snapped ,lying on the floor.
CAROLINE: "Klaus,c'mon wake up for God's sake " said the baby vampire in front of him. He opened his eyes slowly ,emotions overwhelming his mind, most of them because of her image, the person who was the only one he cared about in 1000 years,the person he hasn't seen since their encounter in the woods.
KLAUS: "Caroline, what are you doing here? Where are Hope and Hayley? I need to save them" he snapped at her trying to regain his powers.
CAROLINE: "Calm down, she will be fine,I can't say the same thing about Hayley. But for now,you need to feed . You've been stacked".         Then Caroline lent his wrist close to his mouth.
KLAUS: "You know this will harm you" he announced her,his thoughts flying  on their first meet, when he save her and when  their  tumultuous but beautiful relationship began.
CAROLINE: " And you are the one who will save me. For now,Hope is more important than me" 
     She will do whatever it takes to save her,even she couldn't seen her in those many years because the curse,but she longed to do it. She'll make it up to her and she'll start to be here for her. Klaus finally accepts to bite her , his fang entered in her skin and her sweet blood filled his mouth. He felt his powers back and Caroline felt the pain of the venom which was infiltrated in her system. But she won't give up,Klaus and Hope needs her.His eyes reached her and he wished he saw them forever. Their oceanic color reminds him of Hope's eyes, he has  always seen in them a part of Caroline.
KLAUS: "Are you okay? "He asked her,now standing on his feet.
CAROLINE: "Yeah,I'm fine,but we need to hurry!" she said reaching her car. They got into it and she started driving .
KLAUS:"So do you know where are they?"
CAROLINE: "I'm sure 99% that Hope is in this abandoned house with Greta" Caroline said pointing a location on a map.
KLAUS: "And about Hayley?"
CAROLINE:"Klaus, she's....she's dead. Greta killed her before I got there. I'm sorry" The vampire announced without any regrets. That wereslut destroyed her life,because of her she couldn't met Hope,just watching her from distance.
Klaus didn't respond, his eyes focusing on the landscape. His head rested on the window's car, his mind is losing in dark thoughts. Caroline felt how her heart is getting broken. She don't want him to fell like that,now that they're together again.
      After 30 minutes spent in the car,in totally silence, they arrived at the place where that evil vampire kidnapped Hope. Klaus and Caroline entered in the house at the right moment. Greta was on her way to suppress Hope's werewolf side. A younger vampire ,Antoinette, attacked the blonde,but she ripped out her heart as quickly as possible. The original hybrid was fighting with his brother when he heared his daughter scream. Then Klaus snapped Elijah's neck and looked for the baby vampire who helped him. When his eyes met hers , a indescribable power filled his body, they were looking into each others eyes and then they attacked Greta with all their strength.Then  Caroline ran to Hope and released her from the ropes which kept her .
CAROLINE: "C'mon Hope,we've got to get out of here,now"
     Then the teenager rised her head and looked at the women in front of her.
HOPE: " Who the hell are you?"
CAROLINE: "It doesn't matter right now, your father is dealing with Greta and I won't let you here to see what he is capable of." She knows what will do to that women who dared to harm his little girl. And she would do the same. She knows how his anger and rage work in this moments, she's seen it in his eyes now and then, back in Mystic Falls when Alaric kidnapped her. He save her from that monster created then and she feared from him because she knew of what is Klaus Mikaelson ,the greatest evil, capable of. Even it's hard to admit for her , deep down inside,she fells so well that the devil in person cared about her and only her.
    After Caroline had shoved Hope out of the building , she felt how the werewolf venom is reaching to her heart. The daze overwhelmed her body and she just fainted. The only sound she heard was the screaming of her dear being and the sweet voice of Klaus.
      Hours later, she woke up in her bed with Hope besides her.
CAROLINE: "What happened?" The vampire asked, still feeling dizzy.
HOPE: "The venom spreadin your whole body,dad gives you his blood,then he brought you here and left. Snakes have begun to make their presence felt so he left, he left me again without any explanation "
CAROLINE:"Hey, he didn't left you,he will be always for you, you know how much he loves you ,he's trying to protect you,that's all . I promise to you, we'll find a way for everyone to be happy!" She believes that, she want to,she has to be strong for her,for Klaus. Even the villains deserve a happy ending,  and he wasn't the villan of her story. He was a kind of savior.
HOPE: "You know he talked a lot about you when I was a child. He told me about your dances,his gifts for you , how you were a shining light in his days, but also I heard him how he reproached to my mom that she destroyed every chance to be with you. I know you,Caroline,the headmistress, I know your surrogate daughters, I mostly know your story but how is it that I've never met you before?" Her eyes met Caroline's.'Something is wrong with her, she hides it,I have this strange feeling that I've met her before '  Hope thought for herself. The lady in front of her is in shock,everything she had been through overwhelmed her.
CAROLINE:"I will explain later all of it,but now we must find a solution to get rid of the hollow's power once and for all"
HOPE: " Yeah,but...Did you heard something about my mom? Is she okay?" Caroline noded and responded firmly,  in a way not to upset her.
CAROLINE: "She...died.I'm so sorry, we couldn't help her..."
HOPE: "No,no, this can't be happening. It's all my fault. If i never put her in that coffin, she would be alive." Tears began to flow on her face. 
     Caroline wiped with her thumb one from her cheek and the only thing she could do for her was to hug her tightly. She knows how it fells when you lose someone you love. Even Hayley did what she did,she was a good mother for Hope. She was there when Caroline couldn't,but she took this right from her and she doesn't feel sad cause her death. She just feel sorry for Hope.

Thiss is my first story written in English. It's not my natal language and I didn't studied it for too long so I'm sorry if I wrote something wrong and feel free to correct me. I was so disappointed about the originals finale so I write a fanfiction about how I wanted it to be.
I want just to say thank you and I hope you'll like it.

PS: this will be a short story,will have maximum 6 chapters but I will assure you that they're gona be good. Love ya!