Chapter 14

Tim is a bit taken aback by Taylor's request, but he has got nothing better to do and he is always up for hypnotizing people. Taylor removes her shoes and socks and Tim than hypnotizes Taylor. After ten minutes the hypnotic suggestions begin.

(NUMBER 5 IS MISSING)

Tim-Would you tell me what 4 plus 6 is?

Hypnotized Taylor- 10, of course.

Tim- Nice, now what is half of ten?

Hypnotized Taylor- Um..........ah..........I should know this. Damn, I don't know, but I feel like I should know.

Tim- Ok well try counting your toes for me.

She then places her feet on Tim's lap and as Tim points to each toe, she counts out the number.

Hypnotized Taylor- 1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 11.

Tim- So you have eleven toes?

Hypnotized Taylor- ha, I guess, but I know that there should only be ten.

Tim- OK, let's try this count the toes on one foot.

Hypnotized Taylor- 1 2 3 4 6.

Tim-so than using that math, you have a total of 12 toes.

Hypnotized Taylor- Um, ok something is not right here.

Tim- I know you may be the first human being with both 11 and 12 toes!

Hypnotized Taylor- ha-ha, maybe.

(END OF ACT)

(HER NAME IS DIFFERENT)

Tim- So would you please remind me what your name is again.

Hypnotized Taylor- Lacey.

Tim-Really, I thought your name was Taylor.

Hypnotized Taylor-Ha, sorry but It's Lacey.

Tim- Ok, well look at your student ID.

She takes it out and looks at it.

Hypnotized Taylor- Um ok, what's the deal. I know my name is Lacey, so why does this say, Taylor?

Tim- Perhaps a mix-up or something?

Hypnotized Taylor-Well I will sure as hell be asking to ask who is the one who did this.

(END OF ACT)

(SEE'S HER SHOE AS A CUTE PUPPY)

Taylor thinks that her shoe is the cutest Puppy in the world and she hugs it and gives it kisses.

(END OF ACT)

After that Tim brings her out of hypnosis and now Taylor believes that it is real.

Tim- So what do you remember?

Taylor- I remember having 11 and 12 toes, which I have to say was pretty crazy to say the least.

Tim- Yeah that does happen when I use that suggestion.

Taylor- That's all that I really remember.

Tim- Well, I also made you think that your name was Lacey and that your shoe was a cute puppy.

Taylor- Get out of town.

Tim-God's honest Truth.

Taylor- Damn, Tim. You really are something. Ha.

Tim-So everyone says.

After a short bit of time

Taylor- I'm sorry.