The Sleepover

(Sorry that this story might be only four chapters but I hope it's ok and there on the surface ok ->-)
                        *Pj's pov*
  I've been hanging out with Fresh more often and I've been developing a crush on him, he's so skilled and fun and he's everything I've always wanted.
Today my body has been very hot and I'm worried that I might be in heat and the bad thing is that I also planned to go to his place to spend the night since my parents were gone.
~4:38~
I got everything packed and put on my favorite pajamas forgetting about the heat and went on ahead and went to Fresh's house.
I arrived at 4:56 since it's a long walk down but I made it, I knocked on the door and Fresh opened up right as I knocked. My face blushed rapidly as I saw him in just his shorts and hat "Hey there Jammy!" Fresh said as he lend me a hand to come on in "H-Hi Mr.F-Fresh!" I replied taking his hand and going inside his house.
"So how was the walk down?" Fresh said "it w-was alright as u-usually" I said, I felt him grab my hip and pull me closer to him which made me blush even more and took me to the living room where the sleeping bags, movies, and popcorn were all at.
"Choose your spot pumpkin~" I heard that slight lust tone but I put it aside when I put my pillow down on a purple sleeping bag and realized that I was still in heat and was at my crushes house.

(Omg 273 words)