chapter 6

Heeeey I'm back an hopefully for good Soo enjoy .......thanks for waiting.😘

When I finally calmed down that's when I heard it a inhuman heart beat.
When I finally found where coming from( in a box buy the way) I had a feeling the clown was in there an don't how I knew I just do, so you know what I did I kick the box over and just like I said the clown came rolling out of there I giggle a little bit. So I ....................

Y/N POV

So I grabbed the stupid mother fucking clown an beat his ass and I did not stop until I felt satisfied and when I mean satisfied is when all his bones are broken to the point they're just mushy and he's bleeding like there's no tomorrow. When I was done I just watched him giggle like a schoolgirl and heal his self like nothing happened don't get me wrong I'm still mad..................

..
.
.

Pennywise (Clown bitch) POV

Dammmm she can hit like there's no tomorrow ....I just want her to know she mine an mine alone after all she is my mate

Y/N POV

His eyes are doing that weird pink glowing again .... I'm sorry if I can quite attractive .....but I'm not telling him .."so.........Why am I here?" I asked as calm as I can. And his reply made me mad and happy at the same time you don't even know but I'm still pissed at him so..... This is what he said....

Cliffhanger 😈