7

"Sehun! The kids are here!" Miso giggles as he hugs her from behind and kisses her shoulder.

"Daddy wants to kiss Mommy!" Their son laughs.

"Gross!" Their daughter whines and falls to floor covering her eyes.

"My children, may I kiss your mother?" Sehun pouts.

"We'll cover our eyes." They laugh.

"Good." Sehun laughs and kisses Miso passionately upon her lips.

It had been five years since she entered this world. The crew is very close still. Jongdae takes the kids to the fairgrounds every weekend. Junmyeon takes them to dinner twice a week. Chanyeol and Baekhyun take them to lunch twice a week.

The world didn't end.

No one is secretly a serial killer.

Everyone is happy.

Everyone but Fate.

Time had gotten to play for long enough.

Now, it's Fate's turn.

This happiness was good, yes.

But Fate needed to play out its role for this group of friends.

It's plan was, not the end of the world, but for two lovers to always remain.

Miso had played with them all in different lives. But, she was not meant for Junmyeon in any of them.

Which one, then, was she truly meant to stay with forever?

Was it Jongdae?

The happy virus

The happy virus. The one who cared for her happiness more than his own. He loved her with everything he could.

Or was it Chanyeol?

The fluffy giant. The one who spent his life falling in love with her. He intended upon forever with her.

Or was it Sehun?