Chapter 1

A/N
Hey even though it isnt my chapter rn its -A here so this starts a bit weird but I swear it gets better so if you read this and don't wanna keep going PLEASE TRY TO READ AT LEAST THE 6 SHORT CHAPTERS WE HAVE NOW TO MAKE YOUR DECISION because this chapter has a hell of a lot more reads than the others do so idk just try thanks -A

BUZZ BUZZ

You hear your phone and get very excited because today is the day your boyfriend Taylor comes back from an event called MagCON and you haven't seen him in 3 months.

You go on your phone and check Twitter, you see Taylor has tweeted "I will be with my girl for the first time in 3 months in under 7 hours can't wait"

Your so happy you just want to stay in your bed and read it over and over agin but than you think "damn I need to get hot for him"

You get up take a shower, do your hair,amd do your makeup when ur finished you look in the mirror and say "EYEBROWS ON FLEEK!" than you go into your room and get dressed

By the time your ready you only have 2 hours til you get to see taylor so you decide to get Starbucks.

After you get Starbucks you go to the airport to wait for Taylor.

You start to think... I hope he still likes me I mean it has been really long since we have talked or even seen each other and I have gained about 250 pounds so I hope he doesn't notice and I did get 5 face lifts but I think is still look the same I think I look HOT!

You hear his flight number being called through the P.A. system. When you see him you run up to him and give him the biggest hug ever than you lean in for a kiss and he pulls away

"Who the fuck are you" he says "Taylor its me " you say . "No it can't be my girlfriend my girlfriend weighs a lot less and can smile with some cheeks and skin in her face" he says. you don't know what to say so you stay silent.

You run into the bathroom very angry. you go into a stall and take the screwdriver that you keep in your backpack out.You start to unscrew the stall door. Once you get it off you sprint back to Taylor and hit him repeatedly over the head with the door until he is bleeding so much your feet are covered in it.

*****MORE IN LIKE 1 or 2 DAYS***** -K

aLSO IMMA PUT SOME HELLA GOOD SONGS AS THE MEDIA BC WHY NOT -A