Chap 1

Elsa pov

' is how to be a heartbreaker boys that like a little danger well for a stranger a playe- beeeebeeeebeeeeb'

I slam my alarm clock off got my iPad from under the pillow and changed the song to hey hey by super hick one of my favorite punk bands and connected it to the radio that I had in my room. went to the bathroom that was connected to my room took a quick shower changed into my favorite outfit a black shirt with a light blue skull , light blue thighs under my dark skinny jeans , and last but not least my combat boots. "Hey hey this song is for us put your hands in the air if your crazy like us hey hey." I sang. I went to my make up table and put some black lipstick , black with a hint of purple eye shadow and my skull earrings.

Knock knock

I lowered the volume "Elsa can you do me a favorite?" My little sister Anna said in the other side of my door "sure what is it?" "Can you put my favorite song..?" 'Oh boy' "and that would be....?" I waited for an answer "your love is my drug by Kesha" good enough I went over to my I pad and put the song. 'Maybe I need some rehab or maybe just need some sleep ' I hear Anna singing the song from her room. I did my hair in a French Praid. "ELSA THE BUS IS COMING IN 10 minutes hurry up!!" Anna yelled from downstairs. I disconnected my iPad and hid it under my pillow. "I'm almost done let me get my phone!" I got my fully charged phone 'oops almost forgot my jacket'. I head downstairs. "Anna lets go before we miss it." She was at the door wearing normal clothes like jeans , flats , not that much make up , and a green shirt that is like a dress thing.

We headed outside. The bus finally came then me and Anna went our separate ways. She sat with her friends while I wait for my friends to come on in. (A/n 'I should really lay out the vanossgaming videos should I.....nah) after two stops my friend Merida finally got on. She pretended to look around to look for me. "Mer over here" she looked over oh Elsa didn't see you there." She teased about my height 5'1. "Well I saw you I mean really you hair make you look 4 inches taller miss 5'4." She rolled her eyes "at least I'm not short." "Shut up." She laughed well snorted.

We arrived at school we went to our spot that was far from school but close we met hiccup and Flynn there. "Wazzzaappp" Flynn welcomed us in his new language called scary movie 3. " hey Flynn you see way to much scary movie you know that right??." Merida told him. "So what I love them there funny." He defended himself. "Guys guys guys......." They looked at me "what are you going to say Elsa." Merida asked me "and make it quick I need to win at least this round." Flynn complain. I waited a while longer then "I forgot what is was going to say."which was no lie what was I going to say. "Oh now I remember have you guys come up with an idea of a song yet we need one for the gig that's next week." They gaps in surprise "What why didn't you tell us before!" Hiccup shouted merida had her thinking face on and Flynn was thinking to hard "Flynn don't hurt yourself." He looked up and stick his tongue out.

"Guy I told you 10 days ago that would have given you enough time to think of a song to play." Then they looked at me with hatred. "What?" I was cunfused they pointed behind me 'please be a teacher please be a teacher please be a-' I turned around '...dang it...' The schools sluts were coming up to us the preps. There rapunzel the leader jeneffer , Mavis who surprisingly is a prep even though she wanted to be goth , and toothina. "What do they want.?" I whispered to them "I don't know but keep your guard up and nose plugged they might come with a powerful weapon to much purfume." Hiccup warned us they really REALLY smelled of gallons of perfume.

" oh look if it isn't the school sluts what you want" Merida spat at them. "Stay out of this red we just here for her." The preps leader pointed at me. "What do you want." "I want to say that nice hair hope it doesn't get ruined." She's pulling a prank "el....el...Elsa can you come closer?" She said my name like it was a diseas or something i rolled my eyes to look around. There was a can of paint hanging on a branch. ' I have a plan' " wait before I do..... separate ...Merida behind ra...ra...rapunzel Flynn behind me hiccup the left side of us." They under stand what I mean by that.

"Umm girl you know what to do." She smirked one went behind the tree one on our right and the other also behind the tree. I stepped closer. "Closer el..sa" I step one more step Merida was slowly going closer to slut leader. Hiccup got his phone ready and Flynn was ready. "Come on Elsa" she shivered. "Closer" I was under the can of paint slut was standing only 4 steps infront of me. When I see the slut smirking i signaled Merida to do her voice it really sounds like her. "NOW!" Merida said Flynn grapped my waist and swing me to the left while Merida pushed the slut where I was and had red paint all over herself "AAAAH" everyone laughed when I mean everyone I mean some people that were on the courtyard. "Oops was that meant for me.....let me give you a tip never put paint without it being camouflage first now bah bye red." We walked away and headed to a place called school. ' this is going to be......those days.'

........dvdbvsbdvijhfwgvbsrfvfsvvkrsisrfbisrs

C ya later