thing 1

Wolfet remembered something that happened a long time ago.

        she ran across the tundra swift and strait forward. She was a bata, the right hand of the alpha. She was chasing a fox. It put up a quite a fight be for she got. She liked the taste of fox, though she'd never hunt them;  only when they stole from the food stashes.

   "Oh, you caught it?" Said a wolf from behind. Wolfet jumped and bared her teeth, but relaxed once she saw the wolf. It was only Log. He was her older brother, also a bata.

"Um... It's Dead isn't it?" she mumbled. Wolfet unlike other wolves stayed alone. And she ate alone.

He lied down and pawed the back of the fox closer to him.  "You need to learn how to eat in front of other wolfs." 

"Someday." she said, walking away.

     Now days Wolfet wishes she could have eaten with him. That day a a Bare killed him after she left.

    The only reason she thought of this, was because she was eating with Jake. Jake was a dog she met him about a year ago. his fur was brown, and he had black ears with a black snout. She'd never seen such unique markings.

"You ok?" he questioned.

Wolfet looked up from the rabbit leg she was gnawing on. "Why aren't you scared of me?"

"This again?" he smiled, "You know the answer."

"Yeah, but most dogs want to pick a fight, or they run away." she said looking him in the eyes. "You just said "Hi."

"How else would I great you?"

Wolfet smiled at him, he was so different. She still didn't know how he could be so calm and thoughtful, but she had her whole life to think about that.