Chapter 5

I went to class with a grin on my face, along with kids laughing at me and talking to each other but they were just kids, and I didn't care, they weren't gonna see me in a long time, once the day was over I rushed onto the bus first and lated my whole body on like 7 seats to lay down and when someone tried to get me to move I beat them with my confidence and they were not trying to get me mad and they didn't they had to breathe against each other's necks and I skipped to my apartment, turns out you just need to be confident, I ate my last meal before putting all my stuff under my bed. And went to sleep. The next day I woke up early and I chose today to jump because it was it was the day when the cafeteria was being cleaned so everyone had to eat on the rooftop. Everything was ok in the day until the time came, I walked on the rooftop while everyone was eating and put in eye drops for dramatic affect, I yelled "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULTS! YOU MADE ME INTO THIS! BIANCA PUT HER USED VIBRATOR IN ME AND HAS A DICK, MY OWN FUCKING BROTHER B/N WAS THE ONE TRYING TRYING TO RAPE ME AND A RANDOM MAN PUT HIS FINGER INSIDE ME! NOW THIS IS PRICE YOU MUST PAY FOR YOUR FOOLISH ACTS AND GOSSIP!" Everyone looked at me as I claimed the fence and jumped, I heard people yelling, running, panicking and wondering, "what are we going to do!" I was holding on to the ledge before I saw a figure slam the window on my fingers, leaving me to fall and die, I hoped, I pleased I wished that wouldn't die but......I fell but as soon at I hit the ground I felt my soul leave body, and I was in that soul, and I saw my dead body all bloody and messed up on the concrete school grounds, I saw a few visions, one that showed my funeral, another showing Bianca and b/n getting bullied, and another of the same shadow that I saw closing the window laughing behind a tree at my funeral. But suddenly I woke up. I looked at my hands, they were a different shade, I felt lighter in weight and on my chest, I was in a pink bed covered with strawberries and the rest of the room was based on pink aesthetics I got up and saw a box of strawberry milk was on my desk and I was met with a mirror, I touched my face a yelled "THIS IS REAL!" but my voice was different I lifted up my shirt and saw that I was a pancake, " My voice is so.....Soft and cute like,"So Y/N by the way your name is N/n, you have a flat chest, you are homeschooled, you live with your Protective brother and sister, you don't have any of your karate skills and your weak so you won't be able to to fight back unless you like, work hard, also you have been reincarnated as this person." I saw a pink plushy dino on my shelf moving and talking with a checklist, I tried kicking but missed and fell back on the bed, "Jeez, I'm not a ghost, I'm your reincarnation Angel named Micheal, but I'm taking the form of this dino for now" They picked up my phone and showed me a video that was titled "Local School girl body missing, commits sucided and the body get stolen,"wait did someone DIG BACK UP MY BODY AND TAKE IT!?" I yelled in horror, "Yep, pretty messed up" he said. I was processing this while slurping up my strawberry milk. "You should probably got to the school again, but I think you should wear this" Micheal handed me a pink whistle and it was put on my neck, "Blow it and it'll spawn me and I'll knock them out before they can hurt you. "Thanks" I smiled and looked out the window, it's still bright outside and I should go to the store or something" I was about to Go in the drawers to find something to wear until I had this suddenly headache and a wave of memories washed over me of stuff I've 'Done' and stuff that happened in my new life. "Frick! That hurt!" I was surprised that i didn't curse but I had tears flowing down my face for some reason maybe my body reacted differently. I wiped my tears and opened the draws, the first one was underwear "Why are all these so cutesy, and small, oh wait that's because I was made into pancake!" I said, I opened the next drawer that was filled with bras I can't even call bras, I think these are training bras. I opened the next two draws and picked a oversized shirt and some shorts with sandals and heart glasses, I looked like a loser but a aesthetic loser.