kim Namjoon CEO

Cannot believe i am going to have a new boss after so many years..... I cannot beleive that this is actually happening I loved my boss but he is going off to a bigger company. ugh what if don't like my new boss. what if he is so strict he makes me work on the weekends ( hell yeah he is)...

Today was finally the day I was going to meet him nervous I think not more like annoyed and anxious.... As I entered the room of Mr. Park..... I couldn't help but feel my stomach turning in circles.... I quickly opened the door.. 

quickly Mr. Jay Park got up to get the door behind me as usually he was so nice to me and lowkey thought he had a crush on me turns out he is just friendly ..... 

he lead me towards his desk were a very tall, handsome, brown hair man, he looked at me up and down with a smirk across his face and then when he got back to my face and made eye contact he winked at me and bit his lip ...

who the fuck was this bastard why would he even be here he ovi wasn't anyone important or else he wouldn't be acting like that. then I felt like my whole world went into  a brief apocalypse when I heard Mr.Park talk....

" miss this Mr.Kim  your new BoSs"

what the in the actual fuck, fuck my motherfucking life omg how can this nasty as piece os shit be my boss.......

I went to go shake the dudes hand up close he was oof but still a fucking moran.. I shaked his hand and right after Mr.Park turned around and the kim dude pulled and whispered into my ear...

" ooohh babygirl we are going to have so much fun"...he said with a seductive tone in his voice then quicly let go when Mr.Park turned around to say something....

" well you both go into your new office... ah miss Li you will be in the same office space as Mr. Kim you both will be in the same at all cost and it will be the office far from everyone else why well because this Mr. Kim Namjoon from Kim Tiy Lee office he is the grandson of the famous CEO from Seoul he needs tons of privacy...."

I turned to look at this dude and he had such a devilish look on his face.........

" well miss Li Mr.Kim fighting!" ( fighting) Korean phrase for good luck

we both stepped out his office my stomach started to feel uneasy once again I walked behind him who new If he was going to try something dam the walk was pretty far from the whole thing. we finally reached the office without saying a word the whole way there...

 he opened the door and said " after you miss Li" I bowed ok maybe I was wrong maybe he was a gentleman after alll...boy was I wrong againnnnn....

he closed the door locking it, he got close to me he was looking at me with pure hunger and lust... he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me in for a passionate seductive kiss until neither of us could breath then he started moving down my neck I felt his warm breath all over it. 

we both felt the rush inside our vains tbh I have not had sex in so long I know this was wrong but dam he hot and it felt sooo good al the wet and red marks he was leaving me ughhhhh fucckkkk I just let it go through. 

His hands were romeing around inside my shirt I felt his cold icy hands on me my nipples started to get hard at the contact with his fingers rubbing against them he eventually took my bra off and my shirt then.

 he went down to massage my breast he grabbed and started sucking on it and biting it god it felt great while he was doing that he was pinching my other nipple. making fall in huge moans that's when I heard myself and realized i was being to loud and calmed down a bit moaned lower but for some reason it just turned him into a beast... 

he smashed his lips on mine his tongue poking on my bottom lip begging for entrance I gave it to him our tongues danced and fought for dominance... he let go off the kiss and said

" oh no baby girl daddy wants to hear you ok be loud I want o know I want to hear I fucking own you "all I could do was nod. he once again smashed his lips into mine deepening the kiss without letting go he layed me in the empty desk.

  we continued kissing he slowly went towards my lower area he kissed it leaving wet kisses and then stopped I whimpered in wanting I wanted to cum but this son of a bitch is not letting me he looked up at me then he moved up again kiss-- ahahahahahahhah 

fuckkkkckckckckkkckkckckckkc his hand moved down my panties and  inserted his long cold index finger inside my pussy without any type of warning which just turned me on even more he kissed me roughly I moaned into his mouth.. he inserted two more oh god more...

he stopped why... why .... he pulled down his pants you could see his hard bulge through his boxers fuckkkk..... he looked up at me seductively with a sinister smirk on his face. he unbottoned his shirt revealing his beautiul sexy abs sweat beads already forming in his for head. He pulled down his boxers and took my panties off full off his hard dick was showing and oh man holy shit he is so big. at the sight of it all I could do was lick my lips he saw and he smashed his body on mine. he instandlt started caressing my thighs kissing them gently. he inserted his hard cock inside me and fuckkkkkkk I was in the much pleasure....

" oh... baby girl likes that doesn't she" he nearly moaned 

" yyyesssss daddy plz harder"

"as you wish babydoll"

he went harder increasing his pace the room was filled with delisouce sounds coming from him and all I could do was moan out it felt crazy amazing.. this fucking man new what he was doing......

" from now on you ought to obey me you here I am you Daddy ok..... when I wat to eat you I will when I want o fuck you I will as for that you belong to me now... oh fuck babgirl you feel so tight ughghhghghgh fuckkkkkkk plz don't say noto my request ahhhhh this had been the best sex I am having ever."

" yesss dadddy ahahahah fuckkkkkk plz more daddy plz make me cummm hard I beg you I want you I need you now....."

" ohhhhhh babygirl just hold on a bit daddys almost there too..... ahhahahhawejifiuwbfpihwrfgopuhewrigfhewrighperjbg eg hpeurht geirt g[itg iortgi ihet[ih  ready!"

"OHHHHHHHHH fuck yes ahahahah yes yes yes yessssssss ohhhhhhhhhhh daddy!" I practically screamed I came and a few seconds later he did too I felt his warm cum inside me god that was hot......

"Well done Miss Li that was great I think we are gonna get along just fine" he winked as he pulled out leaving breathless and naked in the desk......" later I will get hungry so be prepared to be eatin the fuck out ";) 

" yesssss daddy ofc"....... I said putting on my cloths back on......