Serving Two Sex Gods ( Part 1)

I am a foreigner in South Korea, I moved here like about a month ago. At the moment I am currently jobless. I live with my good friend Jisung he's from here, we've met when I was traveling to Mexico and he stayed in the same hotel I had stayed in and we became pretty close I am originally from Europe.

 I needed a change so I decided to move to South Korea, and Jisung offered me to stay with him until I found a new place little did I know he was a millionaire. Well close to it he belongs to some K-Pop group called super Junior gotta admit their music wasn't as bad as I thought.

I quickly got the hang of things and looked for a job in a restaurant as dishwasher horrible I know but either way I had no experience in anything so anything would do they didn't pay much but Jisung didn't care he said I be welcomed to stay as long as I pleased it didn't bother him at all. So I literally saved so much money on rent and bills but still wasn't enough, I was growing sick and tired of the job I got.. but I guess this would just have to do.

for now.

I have been dealing with so much rubbish lately from my parents. They were totally against my moving here to South Korea but it was my choice....... They were worried I would ruin their reputation. I didn't care. I packed my bags and as soon as they left New Orleans I left.

When they got back they couldn't reach me I changed my number I changed everything.... I had a few amounts of money but I would be good for a couple months. In the meantime, trying to adjust to this new place was gonna take me some time.

It's been about two months now and I was getting the hang of things around here the food amazing, and Jisung occasionally had his idol friends over and Dammmm they were so hot but he forbade me to go out and date with any of them due to strict laws they had to follow in the agency. Oh well their presence would have to do. I was getting lonely if you know what I mean.

There were so many hot Korean men everywhere , but most of them were either married and looked for some sort of concubine, or they were just plain perverts.... ugh and most elderly men tried hitting on me at the bar when they moved me in the bar ewwww I always left that place feeling disgusted......

I had been working there for a long time now and wanted something different... The apartment next door was huge too and it looked fancier than Jisung's place. There was a flier I spotted while taking my morning run.....

"PERSONAL ASSISTANT NEEDED, NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!!!!!!"

Wow no experience required this was my chance... I took it and quickly called.

"Cheerio lad, I am calling on the telephone to ask about the job you may be offering?"

" ah nae, nae it's here, now we would need you to start right away after the interview with the boss. Would there be any problem with that at all??"

"Ania, I am totally fine with that, when will my interview be?"

" A crime, and well how about today in the afternoon?"

" sounds perfect! Will this be in the apartment?"

" Yes mam it will be held in the building and come dressed appropriately! And at 5 pm"

" of course! Thank you, I'll see you then!"

" wait, madam what's your name???

" my name is Lia how about yours?"

" Ah very well then, my name is Park Jimin, I am the butler of this place! See you soon!"

"Alright I will see you then"

After my phone call, ive took a quick shower and chose something to wear appropriate. I got ready and I left my hair straight and very light makeup. And I was ready for the job interview. I just hope I get it.