Short!fem!reader x nagito

'Ugh I'm so bored' you thought to your self 'I wonder where everyone is' continuing your thoughts you walked away from your dorm/cottage. "I should see if their in the cafeteria" you thought out loud. When you walked inside you saw the one and only pervert teruteru. "Oh look it's the shorty" said twogami. "Shut up I'm only 5'1" you said. "Compared to komaeda your very short, y/n" said Sonia "and what's inside the box". "As the ultimate makeup artist I brung makeup" you said as you walked to a table to set up your makeup supplies. Sonia run up to me. "Y/n can you do my makeup please" she asked. "Ya what do you want it to look like" you asked her. "I'm not good with eye liner so could you help he with that" she asked. "Ya" you said as you did her makeup. "And done" you said as you handed her the small mirror. "Omg I love it" she said giving you a hug "your a lifesaver when it comes to makeup". You hugged her back and smiled "no problem". You guys stoped the hug and she went to Souda and gundham. You put on your headphones (btw you have your phones) and cleaned up your makeup supplies. When you were done you sat back down and started to sing quietly (the song:don't threaten me with a good time). You felt a light tap on your shoulder when you turned around you saw nagito. "Oh hello fluffy puppy" you said as you took your headphones off. he blushed at the nickname you gave him. "Uh hi N/N (nickname)" he said as he stared into your E/C. "So what do you want fluffy puppy" Y/N said. "Uhhh can you stop calling me fluffy puppy" he said. "It's a name that you give people you think that is cute" you said with a smile "and can you get down to my level"he did as you said and you kissed him..................you guys started to make out in front of everyone but Sonia took a lot a pictures.

*i have crappy writing*