Love

Love is amazing. The soft, angelic touch of someone you know cares for you. One you've felt care or love life becomes complete. You only need 4 things in life: love, anger, sadness, and happiness. All four of those complete a soul and one cannot call themselves human without them. They also complement each other. You'll never feel happiness until you've been in despair, you'll never fell love until you've had it with anger.

I felt love for about 5 minutes. My best friend and I were together and we were both smiling and laughing like hyenas. It was beautiful. One of those movie-moments. But as we know, as love comes it brings anger with it. I've lost my best friend. She's gone, she thinks of me as some ancient memory as most happiness is considered. People forget happy memories, they don't stick with people who are happy all the time. I haven't had a full on cry since my father passed until after that night. I have no one to talk to about anything now I am alone, again. Useless bag without happiness, anger, or love. Just sad. I've never had someone tell me they loved me except my dead father. No one makes plans with me. I'm just here, miserable. I can hardly smile. Pain has become my solution, somehow if I inflict pain the good times will feel like the best. This new happy me needs new skin.