the perfect place for a sinner.

chapter VII.
crown of obsidian, claws, sparks, and lava; this is fury's daughter and she has come for the corrupt.

The bold letters flickered to the brunette, "TITTY TWISTER."

How elegant.

She grasped onto Richie's hand as he led her inside. It felt like every man in there had their filthy gaze on her & on the dancers too of course.

She smiled at Rich as he glared at any guy who got too close.

"You know I don't need protecting right?"

Finally letting loose he gazed down at her, "Of course but a little intimidation never hurt anyone."

Seth practically gagged at the scene. Already pissed off that the scrawny pig at the door tried putting both Katie & Addie on his á la carte menu. Now here his brother was flirting with the hostage.

Though that was the least of his problems now. A familiar eye symbol from a certain knife he trashed from Richie was big and booming on the walls of the club.

He wondered if his brother already had connections to the people in this club, to Carlos...

"Well, we made it brother. Welcome to Paradise."

Richie slung his arm over Seth's shoulder shaking him from his doubts.

Addie released her hand from Richie's as she scooted away from the brothers, just ever so slightly.

She needed to get out of this place. Whatever the hell was in here was making her feel lightheaded and a bit terrified to be honest.

A dancer named Karina made her way over to Richie after Jacob stopped his son from conversing with her, "How about you, chulo?"

Richie furrowed his brows in confusion, "I'm not a cholo."

Addie chuckled and shook her head,
"She called you cute in spanish not a cholo, pendejo."

She walked away from the brothers & their hostages in hopes of getting a drink.

She knocked her knuckles down onto the bar tops.

"Excuse me?"

The long haired grumpy looking man turned his face towards her, "What do you want?"

She flashed him a dazzling smile in hopes of fixing his mood but no use her charms has no effect here. She cleared her throat and pointed to a Jack Daniels behind him. He nodded preparing a glass for her.

She grabbed her drink and hurried to a table near the main dancing stage.

Oh dios I have to be sober if i'm ever gonna make it out of here...Oh well.