Chapter 1

1
2
3
BOOM
And the whole class bursted into fits of laughter. Every student was laughing at their Maths teacher. As his Oh-so-Handsome face was decorated with white chalk power.
And all the credit goes to those two girls who were sitting in the far end of the class or should we say at the back bench and laughing hysterically with a proud smile as if they achieved the world.
Getting embarrassed by everyone the teacher rushed out of the class but not before warning to punish the culprit severely.
Again the class bursted into fits of laughter seeing the teacher rushing away.
They spent the whole class having fun and enjoying their day.
At the end of the class their teacher came making the class fell into pin drop silence.
The teacher began to say...
But before he could the bell rang and as it was the last class the students rushed out of the class cheering all the way to be saved.
And those two trouble makers rushed out too and was laughing all the way till they were out of the main gate remembering the blunder they did back in there.
After their laughter died down they randomly talked while waiting for their rides. Those two left once their rides came to pick them up.
These two girls were famous in the whole clg for the troubles they created and pranking is like their hobby so they were known as 'Trouble Makers' for their Doings.
Hooriya Ahmed and Aliza Irfani are best friends cum sisters they are together since kindergarten.

* * * * *
Hooriya's POV:
After reaching home I greeted my Mumma and straight away went to my room to get freshen up. Today was a long day yet so fun and joyful.
Especially the moment the explosion box blasted on that Math teacher's face. His face was worth seeing.
Now phulease don't think that I'm behaving like a witch bcoz...I'm  (evil smirks)

Just kidding!

Well... He deserves it. He always targeted me and Aliza. So we have to teach him a lesson and... We did it.
Now I'm super hungry bcoz of all the hard work (winks)

Hope you get it.

After taking my black coffee along with my phone. I headed to my favt spot terrace. There I'll spend some time till the sky gets dark. And it'll be 'My Time'
I love spending time here as it helps me to clear my mind and give me immense peace and solace.
After having 'My Time' I came downstairs and sat with Mumma.
Who was busy in watching her favourite daily soap.

Mothers and their Serials!!
Actually it should be like Desi moms and their serials!!

She was so engrossed in it that she didn't even payed attention to me. I want to tell her about the fun we had today.
"Mumma" I called her
"Mummaaa..."
"Mummmaaaa!!" I whined
"What?" She aaked glaring me
"Nothing..." I pouted
Taking a deep breath she turned to me switching off the t.v .
A huge smile appeared on my face.
"Uk what Mumma we had so much fun at clg today ...."
I explained everything what had happened today...
"And you should have seen his face Mumma... Laugh...Oh My Allah he was looking so funny and...and...his...ex...expressions...were...so hilarious..."
I again bursted into fits of laughter
I took a deep breath after composing myself.
"But who kept the explosion box there ??" Mumma asked
Wiping my smile from my face.
"Wo...woh...Mu...Mumma  I don't know who kept it there..." I said stuttering all the way.

Damn you Hoori !!

In reply she just raised her eyebrow with I-don't-trust-you look.

Okay... I admit I'm lying
But partially it's true right I mean in the haste we didn't realise who kept it. So, we can say that, I don't know.

In the meantime Mumma's phone rang saving me from her suspicious gaze.
Blessing the caller I made my way towards the kitchen to fetch my favourite choco chip cookies which I baked myself (lifting my imaginary coller) and went back to living area and made myself comfortable on the couch and started to eat my fav cookies while scrolling through Tik Tok.
After some time Mumma started to squeal like a teenage girl as if her crush has asked her out.
Astagfirullah Hoori. Mentally slapping myself I turned my attention back to my lovely cookies and Tiktok.
"I can't wait to see you guys...it's been so long that we last met..." Mumma said.

Silence

"Yeah...yeah baji I'll send Riyad to pick you guys. " Mumma said
Resulting me to chock on my biscuits.
I was coughing so badly that my eyes teared up. Seeing me Mumma quickly kept the phone aside and rushed to kitchen to bring me some water.
After she made me drink water she patted my back till I was fine...
When I was fine she went back to talking to my Khala Ammi.

And here starts the Desi parents rant

"Woh Aapi Hoori just choked on her food... Kids these days have no patience and manners..."

Silence

"Haan... Haan...Aapi she fine now Alhamdulillah. "

"You just come and then love her as much as you want. " Mumma said
After biding bye to aunt she sat beside me and started ranted that how she has less time to do all cleanings and preparations for her stay...
Leaving Mumma on herself I ran to my room.
if you guys are wondering who is Riyad then he's my only Bhaiyyya.
And why I choked on my lovely biscuits bcoz Idk if my aunt is coming alone or with her family.
And now you must be wondering why does it concerns me that much... It is bcoz
I think I've feelings for my cousin 🙈
Who happens to be my aunts son.
Okay... Jokes apart.
I'm really nervous idk how or what to do...okay deep breaths Hoori deep breaths and for the love of Allah
Stop pacing!!
Acha! Calm down... You don't know right He's coming or not and even if he comes then what? You're strong enough to face him. You're little tigress. You can do it!! Yes! You can!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! I can't do it!!
You know what ? Just forget it!!
He's not Yang Yang nor Kim Taehyung to be worried of. Huh!!

Damn you Haadi Qureshi !!

*        *        *        *         *        *        *

At dinner time Mumma told Bhaiyya and Papa about Khala ammi's visit and Bhaiyya was so excited to meet them.
We cousins living in different states did  separate us but we are always in contact with each other. We hardly meet once or twice a year and the last time we met was I guess two years back at Mumma's some cousin's wedding and believe me we had so much fun and my feelings for him started from there. First I thought it was just a mere attraction I mean we do get connected to our opposite gender at our teenage right. And me being The Stupid i thought I'll take it seriously once I turn 18 as I'll be an adult. Somewhere I thought I'll forget him but guess what

Destiny want something else...

After having dinner I started retire  to bed saying I'm tired which I actually I'm.
Which reminds me of...
"BHAIYYYAA UK WHAT..." I said actually yelled.
To which everyone got startled. My parents were watching t.v and Bhaiyya was just lazily layed on the couch and scrolling through his phone.
Giving a sheepish smile
I started to tell the happenings of today's clg or should I say my Doings.
Everyone laughed saying it was hilarious and somewhere they knew it was me who did it.
After spending time with my family I finally retired to bed.
After alot of tossing and turning I finally drifted off to sleep. Wishing to have atleast a good tomorrow...