Chapter 9

Morning came with a lot of hustle bustle. Everyone rushing here and there to do the last minute preparations.

I skipped through the stairs and said my salaam to my beautiful mothers.

"Assalamualikum ladies " I said with a smile.

To which my over dramatic mom gasped. 

"What the Heck?!" She exclaimed

"Uhh.. Mumma-"

"Why the Heck are you still in your pjs?!" She scolded

More like roared!!

"Uh..Mumma I'm about to take a shower... After Some time!!"

To which she widened her eyes

"After some time?!! It's already very late-"

"But it's only nine in the morning for crying out loud!!" I whinned cutting her off  

"And moreover the Nikkah is after Zuhr salah..."saying I sat on the couch getting comfortable I took the T.V remote.

"No more excuses!!" She dead panned glaring me all the way

"But-

"HOORIYA AHMED!!"

Opps the full name.

Run!!

With that I ran to my room to get ready as I'm very late.

~ ~ ~
After getting ready I finally made my way downstairs to show Mumma that I'm ready or else she would be all yelling at me for being late even when I'm not.

Mothers I must say!!

"Mumma??"

I called to gain her attention who was busy talking to khala ammi and other lady who I can't see bcoz I was facing her back.

"Mashallah!! You look so beautiful princess..." Mumma said as she turned to look at me.

I was wearing a Pink frock with golden combination which reaches my ankle.
I did a side braid which is resting on my right shoulder and minimal makeup to finish my look for the day.

Ooopps!! Riyaz Bhaiyya's day.

"Mashallah gudiya..." Khala ammi said

"Choti I'm really gonna take this doll to my home " she added to which I blushed beet red.

Stop taking it other way dumbo!!

"Mashallah you look really beautiful Hooriya " my trance broke listening the voice.

Looking up I said my salaam to my far away Maami. (Uk those dur k rishtedaar)

Ohh No!! If she's here means her idiotic son would be also here.

May Allah grant me patience...

I ran upstairs to check up on the boys as Mumma asked me to. I put my hand on the door knob and as I was about to twist a sudden realisation hit me.

He's going to be in there. A wave of insecurity and nervousness hit me about my looks. That am I looking good enough or not?? Is my hair style nice?? Or is my make up is too over ??