Chapter 14 (Trust)

X ..let me be the one who can take you from all the things you see and if you trust in me I can be there for anything you needX

                       XOXO

                         -Keyshia Cole .

Imoni….

I was sweating hard ,Daniel kicked the door with such force.  At first it was dark until Roach flipped on the lights revealing heroin pipes , needles and dollar bills with cocaine filled insides. I knew Derrick had problems but I could've never guess it was this bad . Tears started to form not tears of hurt and disgust . We began  walking towards  the back and there was two double doors . Roach hurriedly started kicking them in also having the sight of Jaime and Derrick snorting their lives away. They soon made eye contact with all of us . Derricks eyes landed straight back to me letting out a idiotic horfied laugh .

Next thing I know we all had our guns out aiming them at their heads .

"Hey Imoni,  baby I've missed you, fuckin Jaime was just a pushover until you got back. " Derick said with an evil smirk on his face.

"Shut the fuck up Derrick, your nothing but a fuck boy without me , I literally made you I said with so much power in my voice.

Derrick laughed which caused me to put a bullet in his foot.

"Awwwww bitch !!!" Derrick shouted.

"Yes not so damn funny is it ?" I said laughing.

I heard a loud boom causing me to turn my head . Jaime fell trying to sneak out , Roach grabbed her by her honey blonde weave dragging her next to Derrick crying ass.

"Please don't kill me I'm pregnant !" Jaime said crying out loud.

"Pregnant ?" Daniel said out loud.

"Your pregnant but your getting high? "

I was tired of hearing Jaime 's sobs.  So I decided to ask her why did she set me up.

"Jaime why did you set me up ? You knew all along and you still decided to go along with Derricks bum ass. "

"You have to understand Imoni , I had to do what was best for me and my family!  Don't you understand? "

"No I don't ! And with that a bullet ended up in Jaime's forehead.

I looked to Daniel and Roach .

"Y'all can do whatever you want with him I certainly couldn't care less. " I said preparing myself to leave .

"Imoni please help me out ,remember we used to be so deep in love ;  I loved you. " Derrick said looking straight at me.

"No I was deeply in love with you,  you never cared about me you used me and you will never get that opportunity again ." I said holding back tears that were ready to fall. 

I quickly walked out of the loft leaving Daniel and Roach behind.

Daniel…

Imoni ran out of the loft ,I was tempted to run after her but I still had a job to do. It pained me to see her like this , this man has used her and took so much from her and I was angry.

"So y'all gont kill me? " Derrick said smiling.

"Nawl we gont pretend we like you and walk out ! "Roach said sarcastically .

"You can have that bitch she ugly as fuck! " Derrick sneered.

I must've shot him in his head a million times, his body slumped forward .

"Roach you got this ?"I said

"Yea man go get your girl. " he replied back.

I dapped him up walking out the door.

Imoni...

I walked into my home , I hated being at this house now to many memories ; first thing tommorow I was asking for my lease to this place. I turned the heat up and walked up to my bedroom stripping from these clothes making a mental note that me and Daniel need to burn these.

I turned on the water letting it get hot . I quickly stepped in letting the water take me wherever. Tonight was very emotional for me I was just glad Daniel helped me get through this thank god for my man.

I suddenly felt big hands wrap around me ,I looked up to see Daniel staring at me with those beautiful hazel eyes . he wiped the tears that ran down my cheek .

"Shh its okay Imoni they're gone ! " Daniel reassured me . I loved him for that. "You're beautiful in every single way inside and out ." he turned my body so I was facing him . "I love you Imoni your the best thing that has ever happened to me , I promise I'm not going no where. " "Dani--" "Shh just please just let me love you.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I worked hard on it make sure you vote !!! Check my other stories out also if you like this one.

Xoxo (: