{*The Shower*}

Warm water crashes over your face as you appreciate the warm comfort of the one and only shower.

It is your happy place, the place to come and relax after a hard day. 

One day, your friends tell you about an urban legend, that would supposedly get you cursed. You laugh it off as a simple story, but before you know it, your friends have roped you into summoning a so-called demon, simply known as, "Her."

You don't know why you decided to do it. After all, they weren't your parents. You still lived with them!

'It's time to get this over with, I guess...' You shrug, and step into the shower. 

As the legend goes, one is to turn off all the lights, and leave your towel outside of the shower, seemingly as an offering to "Her."

Proceeding to do just that, you put on a brave face and step into the shower.

Suddenly, you start to feel a  bit nervous. Why? That escapes you. It's just a silly Urban Legend. Right? Right...

Shrugging it off, you chant the magic words.  As you scream the chant at the top of your lungs:

''Mom! Mom! Mom!''

You hear a loud crash, and rapid footsteps sound from the hallway. Suddenly, the door slams open, and what stands before you terrifies you.

''M-mother?!''

''That's me, Alex(a).''

''Y-you're not...?''

Then, your mother smiles at you.

''Here's your towel honey.''