Part 5

New Text Message From Unknown: Hey, it's David. Gabbie gave me your number. I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out and film for the vlog. 

~

"So where are we going?" I asked David. I was in the backseat of his car, holding my camera. We were both vlogging at the moment. "We're going to visit Jonah's family," David replied. I nodded. "You'll like them Sov, they're hilarious," Jason said. "Okay," I said. We got to the house and went inside. "Guys this is Sovia, Sovia this is the Antonyan family," David said. "It's nice to meet you guys," I said. "Come in, come in," the mom said. I kicked my shoes off and stepped into the house. "Hi," I said shaking the mom's hand. "I'm Sovia." "Marine," she replied. I sat on the couch next to the girl around my age. "Sovia," I said shaking her hand. "Suzy," she replied. "Are you filming for your vlog right now?" "Yeah I am, have you seen them before?" I asked. "I've seen a couple Vardan really likes them," she replied. 

"Oh yeah, Vardan is a huge fan, I forgot," Jonah said. "Oh really?" I said looking up at David. "We should totally surprise him. Where is he?" David asked. "Vardan is with friends," Marine said. "Okay well, I guess we'll surprise him when he gets back," David said. I smiled. David took a seat next to Jason and spoke to him and Jonah. Suzy got up and pulled me along with her into her room. "So how long have you known David?" She asked sitting on her bed. "Less than a week," I replied. "Wow, I watched your birthday party on his vlog. It looked pretty serious," she said. "I was a little out of it, and I was having fun. We cleared it up anyway," I explained. "Well, it's nice that you guys can talk about it. Have you guys thought about a relationship?" She asked. "We both agreed that we're not ready for a relationshi[, and I respect that. I'm not gonna lie and say he's not attractive, and that he doesn't make me feel good, but I won't allow myself to get in a position where our relationship crashes and burns because we rushed into it, and we weren't ready. I'm not doing that again," I said. 

"Would you kiss him again?" She asked. "If the time was right, yes," I replied. "Hey, guys, Vardan's back," David said outside the door. I blushed lightly. He could've been outside listening to us the whole time. Suzy opened the door and stepped past David. "Alright just hang tight until I call you out," he said. I nodded and sat on Suzy's bed. After a few moments, David called for me. I crept into the living room, seeing them all on the couch, and the young kid had a blindfold on. "Okay Vardan look," David said. Vardan pulled the blindfold off. His eyes lit up when he saw me. "Oh my god!" He exclaimed. He rushed over to greet me. "Awe!" I said. He tears up a little. "Awe, can I hug you?" I asked. He nodded. I hugged him tightly. 

"I watch all your videos," he said. I chuckled and hugged him again. "Well, I'm sure you'll be seeing me a lot more, if you'll have me again," I said looking to Marine. "Yes, yes of course," she said. "Awesome," Vardan said. I took a seat on the couch next to Jason. "That was great," he said handing me my camera. I smiled turning it off. I quietly watched the Antonyan family banter and joke around lovingly. It was amazing. It made me feel good to be able to witness it. It had me wishing I had the same dynamic at home. I wanted to cry. My family life was crap compared to the Antonyan's life. "Alright, we'll see you guys," David said. I hugged the family goodbye and followed David, Jason, and Jonah outside. Jason and David got into a conversation. I looked at Jonah. 

"You're such a lucky guy. Your family is an amazing group of people. I've never felt more welcomed and wanted. I wish that my family was as wonderful as yours," I said tearing up a little bit. "Thank you, that means a lot," Jonah replied. "Jonah! Did you make her cry?" Jason asked. "No!" Jonah exclaimed. I chuckled lightly. "No, he didn't, seriously. I'm okay guys," I said. "Why are you crying?" David asked. "It's nothing, I'm just being stupid," I said. "No!" Jason exclaimed pulling me in for a hug. "Let's go Dom and Alex's and order dinner," David said. We did just that after saying goodbye to Jonah and his family again, going back to Dom and Alex's house. I went in smiling at Alex and Dom. "Hey Sovy, you wanna hit this?" Dom said holding up a joint. 

"Nah, I don't do that anymore Dom. I quit cold turkey when I got pregnant, I haven't touched it since," I replied taking a slice of pizza. "Damn, alright then," he said lighting the joint next to the window. "So you said you met Dom through your sister?" David asked. "Yeah, they were having sex, and then I bought some weed," I explained. "Have you ever thought about Dom that way?" Jason joked. "No, I don't think so," I replied. "We should play spin the bottle. Just you and Dom," David said. I was a little hesitant. "How about we all play, I'd feel more comfortable with different options," I said. "Okay, yeah," David said after a second. "I'll get a bottle," Dom said. 

We all sat in a 'circle' and Dom came back with a bottle. "Who's going first?" David asked. He looked at Jason. "Of course. I'm playing spin the bottle with a bunch of teenagers, sure I'll go first," Jason said. He spun the bottle, landing on David. I chuckled lightly. Jason reached over and kissed David as quick as he could to get it over with. "Alex you go next and we'll go in a circle," David said. Alex shrugged and spun the bottle. It landed on Dom. Alex leaned forward and kissed Dom, pulling back and spitting. We all thought it was funny. Dom spun the bottle, landing on me. "When was the last time you were tested?" I asked him. "Two days ago, I think. I'm clean," he replied. I nodded. I gave in and kissed Dom. It lasted longer than the guys'. Dom even tried to slip me his tongue but I didn't let it enter my mouth. 

I pulled away wiping the spit from my face. "Alright, my turn," David said. He spun the bottle, pointing at Alex. It was a quick kiss before it was my turn to spin. I spun the bottle, it rolling to a stop at David. I would be lying if I said it didn't excite me. I had been wanting to kiss David again since the night of my birthday. I leaned forward and grabbed David's face. I kissed him lovingly, not wanting the moment to end. I felt adventurous and pulled a 'Dom'. I tried to slide my tongue against David's and it worked. He greeted it excitedly wrapping his own around mine. "Okay you two, enough!" Jason exclaimed. We pulled away, both with huge blushed. 

"I played one round, I'm going to bed," Alex said heading to bed. David shut off his camera for the night. "Yeah, see you in the morning," David said with a wave. "I'm gonna go crash on Alex's floor," Jason said getting up. "Alright just us three," Dom said. I nodded. "Wanna drink? It'll loosen you up, maybe you could get some action tonight with David," Dom joked. "I doubt that, but I will take a drink," I said. Dom went into the kitchen and came back with two full bottles. He handed me one. I took it with a smile and cracked the top. I sipped it back slowly, not wanting to get incredible drunk immediately. Once I stopped drinking, it was so easy to get messed up when I did. 

"So, catch me up?" Dom asked. "Not much really. Still just scraping by and trying to fight the fight for my son," I said. "I'm going to the bathroom," David sighed getting up. "What about you and David?" Dom whispered. "It's nothing really. We both agreed that we like each other, but a relationship is the least of our worries," I explained.  "Well, I wanna be first to know. I think you two are hella cute together, and I've known you since you were fifteen, I feel obligated you know? You're like my sister," he said. "That's really sweet Dom, thank you," I said. David came back and laid back on the other couch. We drank a couple more before calling it a night. I laid back on the couch, as Dom went to his room. I laughed at myself. "What?" David asked. Dom had said David and I were cute together. Kissing David tonight made me feel amazing. I had missed the feeling so much, so much. I could still felt it on my lips.

"What's so funny?" He whispered. I got up and moved over toward him. I stumbled over, slightly falling. I caught myself and climbed on top of him. "What are you doing?" David asked tiredly. I took the phone out of his hand and set it on the table. "I *hiccup* need you," I slurred. I leaned in and put my lips on his. "Sov, you're drunk," he said, but he didn't necessarily pull away. I disregarded the statement and continued to kiss him. "Sov, you need to go to bed," David said. "Can I stay here?" I giggled. "Yeah, sure, just go to sleep," David said. I laid my head down and rested on his shoulder. "I'm sorry," I said. "What for?" David yawned. "Being here. I'm sure you'd rather sleep alone. You said you weren't ready for a relationship and I got out of control," I rambled. David reached forward and kissed me making me stop talking. "Go to sleep," he chuckled lightly. I nodded, blushing even though he couldn't sleep and shut my eyes.