Chapter 1: Those Days

2054
April 28:

It was a cold, muggy day in Arizona. The war efforts are falling. The Lake Mead Nuclear Power Plant was shut down.
Zane was driving in his car until the Vietnam take over came. 3 planes came wooshing past the bridge. The first plane dropped a missile on Lake Mead Nuclear. The power plant caught fire after the missile.
KABOOM!!!

5 Years Later

Prospector Perry ran through Craterview.
"Muuu... muu..." panted perry.
"We heard it on the radio." Said Zane.
Then came a sandstorm. Many people ran into their houses. SLFs no were roaming the streets.
This night was a sandy, cold night. Tomorrow was Calvin's birthday. I guess having a birthday in a wasteland means something? All the present was is an old rusted emerald on a chain. Tomorrow was also hunting day for Craterview.
Every on was meeting at Prospector Perry's house for Calvin's birthday.

   Once everyone got to Perry's house everything was normal until the house was surrounded by Vietnam solders

"Wait, I don't think we invited them?" Calvin said frightfully.
   Everyone crawled though the narrow passageway. Finally everyone got to the end of the tunnel and opened the very heavy hatch to the bunker.
Explosions were happening outside the house until the house finally collapsed.
"Can we make it to Goldfield?" Perry said
"Oh, we have those LM (Lake Mead) tunnels under the town, Createrview, goldfield, and the power plant."