I'm not jealous, but I hope you are

"Babe why aren't you answering? Are you ready to have some fun? I know your family's outta town so we have plenty of time, don't you think? I bought beer, champagne and whiskey. Now that I think about it I only bought drinks. What are we gonna eat? Hmm that's an interesting thing to think about. You know I-"

"Can't you just shut up for a second Alison??" Damon said irritated by something.

Honestly, I don't know what he was irritated by. Was it her nonstop talking? Or was it that she came at this moment?

Oh and yes, by the way it was the dumbest person of our university. Ladies and gentlemen Alison Baker. It's interesting how he prefers to spend his time with her. It's none of my business, my business is that we were done with this date and although my heart just broke a little, I didn't have the right to be angry.

"I should go now," I said going forward so now Alison could see me too.

"No wait -"

"Oh my God who's this? Baaabe were you just having a date behind my back? Babyyy you told ME to come this late so you could have fun with her before me? It's not fair!" she said fake crying.

"It's nothing, you don't have to be worried Alison."

Ouch! Once again. Come to think of it I started to love the pain.

I approached the door. I needed her to come in so I could go out of this house and never come back.

"Angel, listen, wait!"

"Angel? You even gave her a nickname? Why don't I have one?"

"Alison go in and shut up, I'll be back," he said running after me.

Surprisingly, she did what he told her to. I was walking fast because if not I would've probably shed a couple of tears there. And believe me, I've cried too much for him. I can't do it  anymore.

"Angel, wait. Let me explain!"

I turned to look at him.

"Damon, you don't have to explain me anything. We're not dating or anything, are we? This was the only date we'll ever have and that's it. You don't have to explain yourself."

He started walking towards me to make the distance between us less. On the opposite, I started going backwards.

"Don't do that. We just have to keep our distance from now on. Let's stop, okay?"

I couldn't understand his expression and I think that I didn't even need to.

A car came and stopped right in front of me.

"Get in fiery. I think you wanna escape this moment. Oh hey there bro! Heard Alison's with you today. Have a great night," he said winking at Damon.

"We're in the middle of a conversation dude and don't call her fiery," Damon shouted irritated.

"No, wait, I'm coming," I said looking at Damon.

Maybe if it were another day I wouldn't get into the car, but today I didn't care anymore. I got in the car, Damon and I looked at each other for a moment and I was gone.

"Were you in the middle of an argument fiery?"

"Can you not ask any questions Julian?" I said closing my eyes and leaning towards the window.

"No problem, fiery," he said and surprisingly shut up.

"By the way what were you doing near his house? Were you spying on us or something?"

"So you told me not to ask any questions so that YOU can ask them?"

"Okay whatever don't answer then. I'll just think that you're weird, spying on us."