shot 2

That night:

Gauri was sleeping and the baby was sleeping next to her. Gauri had her hand around the baby and the little baby was smiling in her sleep. Om entered to see two beautiful angels sleeping. He went closer to them and caressed Gauri's face and saw the baby smiling.

Om: you must be having beautiful dreams right? That's why you are smiling. Maybe you have seen a fairy? Baby, I am sorry for yelling at Gauri. You know that lady who had you in her arms for ages. I am sorry. I know you are probably angry at me like she is. I don't yell usually, very rarely I do and unfortunately today was one of those days. All I just want to say is sorry.

He kisses her forehead and then kisses Gauri's forehead. Once he did that, he grabbed a pillow and blanket quietly from the cupboard and slept on the recliner. He would sleep on the bed but he didn't want to wake the girls up.

The next day: 

That night:

Slowly and reluctantly, Om uncovered his face. He blinked, closed his eyes, and blinked again. Streaks of sunlight penetrated the window and blinded him. He sat up, dragged his feet off the bed, and rubbed his knuckles onto his eyes. His vision took a few seconds to adjust, and when it did...nor Gauri or the baby was on the bed.

Om: Gauri left this room? No impossible! Ever since that day...she stayed in this room only and baby? Where is the baby? Hey bhagwan...what is happening?

He stood up and quickly ran from the room. He knocked at Shivika's door first. The door was opened by two sleep-deprived people - Shivay and Anika. Obviously they would be deprived of sleep since Anya was a ball of energy.

Anika sleepily: today what happened that you were knocking so loud?

Om: bhabhi, Gauri nor the baby is in the room.

Suddenly tiredness escaped Shivika's faces.

Shivika: kya?!

Om: haan. Help me look for them.

Just then they heard Rudy scream and Pinky saying loudly: OH MY MATA!

Shivay: let's see what happened to that idiot and my mum then we will find Gauri and the baby.

Om and Anika nodded. they went down to see Rumya, Pinky. Shakti, Dadi and Jhanvi surprised. They were all staring at the table and when the three looked at the table...they were also surprised. Breakfast was already laid on the table and there was not one....but two baby chairs around the table.

"Good morning" a melodious voice chirped like a hummingbird.

All turned to see Gauri dressed up in a beautiful sea blue sleeve less kurta in net and georgette with thread work pattern all over, paired with matching leggings in georgette. To complete the look, she carried a net dupatta with a thread border. Also she was carrying the baby in her arms. The baby was smiling dressed up in a canary yellow dress.

Rudy: Bhabhi....is that you? our Gauri Bhabhi?

Gauri: haan I am your Gauri Bhabhi. 

Everyone else: kya?!

Gauri: arre yaar guys, I am 10000000% your Gauri Bhabhi. 

Shivay: fine, you are 100000000% Gauri thankfully. Also where did you get another baby chair from?

Gauri: storeroom. I cleaned it and everything so don't worry. Anyway sit down everyone. I will serve you breakfast.

Anika: Gauri, let me and Somu help you serve breakfast.

Gauri smiled, saying: arre bhoojal, today relax. I will do everything, don't worry.

Anika and Somu nodded...a little scared because they had no idea if Gauri was in front of them.