After All This Time

Its a Wednesday and you just got home from the job that my sister got you.. yet again. The first message  I got from you today was a screenshot of someones snap chat name, already assuming the worst.. like you always do. Then once I told who it was you still went and deleted him...even though he was my family and I can't even be mad because that leads to more questioning and more anger and even bigger fights, so I shut my mouth and just let it happen. I just let it all happen because I love you.. but I'm getting so tired of the pointless jealousy. Your actions literally make me feel like the scum of the earth. I know I fucked up once around your birthday, but I never lied to you about it. I told you the truth and why I went ahead and followed back the one person you hate the most. We've been together almost two years and yet you still have to control every aspect of my life. I just feel so lost in our relationship, or at least in this part of our relationship. I love you so fucking much that it kills me inside to even have to feel like this. I feel that even though we have bad times... our good outweighs that... right? You always call me a liar, you pin me against myself.. I hate myself so much and that okay because I can't love anybody else.. you literally have sucked all of the love out of me and some part of me finds that so exhilarating but now I am starting to see that maybe this fairy tale wasn't meant to be.