Chapter 1

One more year! That's it and I'm done- thank the mighty lord up above and obviously my dog because how else would I have gotten this far without my one and only love!

Anyways the summer is ending soon and it will be my senior year at Richmands High in the beautifully terrible Colorado. The terrible part only comes from the very tiny but important aspect of the people here. 95% of them are not the greatest but like I said earlier- One. More. Year.

I walk downstairs with my hair in a high messy bun a t-shirt and black nike legging. This has been my go to ever since seventh grade. I'm not the type of person to dress up when I go to school and yet again I don't know many people that do. My mom hands me one of my textbooks and walks away. Good morning to you too!

Then she finally yells "Madison- Liam's mom told me he was excited to see you!"

"He moved back two months ago he would have visited by now if he wanted to see me!" Liam was my childhood best friend. Was being the key word! Our friendship ended the day he left without even saying a word to me! This was definitely after a huge fight we had so obviously we wouldn't talk- but I had to make him seem like the main reason why.

I walked out of my house ready for the day of all college classes and the start of what would be seen as the most exciting year of my life.

I walked into the school going straight to my locker putting all my books for after lunch into it. I still have it decorated from sophomore year- of pictures of my friends and I being so so so stupid! I turn around and look around for my group not knowing where any of them are. That's when I see Liam talking to his old baseball friends. There were a couple girls already drooling over him- but honestly who wouldn't. He glanced over at me while I was staring at him and smiled. I walked away rolling my eyes and completely erasing him from my mind.

I know this chapter is pretty short- but honestly I don't know what direction I was trying to go for I'm here yet you know. But I do have plans for what I want to do later on in this book!

Thank you so much for reading and comment what you think!