Forever

Clarence's P.O.V

Sofia^

Sofia^

Sofia: hey Clare, before you go to work; do you mind telling me where exactly you were last night *stops in kitchen before leaving out with him*

Clare: *stops while putting on jacket* I went out with my associates last night to a bar

Sofia: & some how nobody told me or invited me

Clare: *looks at her* im not doing this with you this morning *kisses her cheek & continues to walk out* I'll see you when I get home

Sofia: Clarence

Clare: *stops* I'm going to be late

Sofia: late? You run the damn business, it's that girl isn't it? for months I had to force you to get out the house by going to the office; now you try to be on time?

Clare: Fia

Sofia: don't fia me, next time you go out with your "associates" make sure I get the invite too *walks out the front door*

She's so insecure, we do this almost every day. I hate it. At this point, I'm not even going to work. I decided to have a day to myself. I changed my clothes into something more comfortable & headed over by my moms.

 I changed my clothes into something more comfortable & headed over by my moms

I knocked on my mothers door & I got no response. I called..

Ring...Ring..

Mom: hey my baby

Clare: hey mama, where are you I'm at your house

Mom: that's funny I'm at your job; Yn is giving me the best massage ever

Clare: *chuckles* oh really?

Mom: yep, then I think im going to treat her to a nice lunch, you should join us where are you?

Clare: I'm on my way ma just be ready when I get there

I guess this part of Yn's lil get back Clarence plan. I'm not sure what this plan is but I'm loving it. I swear I love that girl...What am I talking about I have a whole girl friend who I had thoughts of marrying. but damn that Yn just do something to me. plus, my moms like her; I'm loving it.