Chapter 2

Tori's POV
My sister lives in New York and I lived in California so u can imagine how long the drive was. When we finally got there she had informed me she lived in a private apartmenrt complex. Meaning it was only a certain amount of people who lived there. For some weird reason, I was extremely happy. If you can't already tell I adore my sister because she's so pretty and semi-perfect.

   As we pulled into the parking lot of the apartments I noticed a girl but she was dressed as a boy so I was oddly confused she looked to be about 5'5 and looked my age she was walking this beautiful pit bull puppy. I couldn't keep my eyes of her. I was so distracted I lost track of what my sister was saying to me. I turned back at my sister and for the sake of my curious mind asked "who is that?" My sister didn't know what I was talking about until she turned her head towards my window and saw the girl "oh you mean Ty. She's just one of the kids that lives in here. Really nice girl actually she likes to help me out with stuff around the house sometimes. Oh yea she's also a lesbian which makes her even cooler. She's 16 as well maybe you guys can be friends." "Oh ok". I responded still thinking about what more there is to know about this girl.

   When we finally made it all the way to my sister's apartment we went inside to find a box of roses on the dining room table with a letter in it that read "hey ms.westbrook these are from your little sister thought. I would give her a little welcome gift!" there was a little smiley face and heart at the end of the sentence and as I was too mesmerized thinking about what these girls intentions were that I didn't realize my aunt was talking to me. "ahh Jesus im doing it again my bad sis!" I said feeling stupid for zoning off. "it's fine Tori I know this is a lot for you to take in right now." she said kindly. "I have a question kat," I said with a curious look "i have an answer T." "now that i live with you can i get a puppy please?!" I begged like I was toddler asking for candy. "yea why not!" kat said. "eekkkkkk thank you!" I screamed I was so happy. I have always wanted a puppy since I was a little girl. "you won't regret this!" I said jumping up and down. "good," she said bluntly with a smirk on her face

    After I had talked with my sister I decided I was going to explore outside. I told my sister and went on my way. When I got outside it felt like around 83 degrees something I never believed happens in New York. Anyways as I was walking I came across this Park that was also in the private complex. I made my say over and somehow found myself on a swing going rally slow just thinking a lot. I had sat there for a solid 20 mins before the same girl I had seen while we were pulling in the neighborhood. "Tori? Right?" said asked in a deep but sexy kinda tone. "yea. Ty? Right?"
I asked "yeah, it's nice to finally meet the person kat talks about all the time." she said with a smirk kind of smile on her face. "she does? Wow, I didn't realize.

"Hey? Why did u send me those roses?" I asked with a curious expression on my face. "Kat has shown me pictures of you a ton before and I genuinely have been excited to meet you because if I'm being honest your really beautiful." as she said that all I wanted to do was throw myself in her arms and have her just hold me and never let go. "oh thx ive never rlly been called anytjing like that before". I said that like it was no problem at all which is weird especially for me. If I'm going to say something like that it takes a lot of trust and I just met this girl. "who's this little guy?" I asked trying to get off the whole topic. "oh him, his name is hulk he's my best friend and also just the cutest puppy ever!" I giggled and just kept up the conversation.

    We talked so long that I hadn't realized it was already dark and my sister was most likely out looking for me or just worried sick. "this was a great convo but I should really get going kat's probably worried sick." "Nah I get it to go ahead me and little man need to get home anyway but hey I'll text you," she said with a smirk as she walked away. "ok bye," I said like I wasn't extremely excited to talk to her later. As I walked home the only thing I could think about was how obsessed I already was with this girl.

Hey, guys, this is a long one to make up for the first but anyways hope u enjoy much Luv<3