one

the bulletproof

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Spring Day

───⚪──────────────────
0:17 ◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ 4:35
───○ 🔊

.

.

You were out on the dark streets of The Order. Without having much to do, you decided to visit the nearest beach you could think of. All was going well. You were wearing the perfect clothes for the weather, and you actually felt happy that you're gonna have a great time until the huge droplets of rain poured on the top of your head. Your grey t-shirt and blue faded jeans started to drench. You mentally cursed thinking that the weather hated you and wanted you to suffer in this cold windy weather. You were about to take a step back to the dark and gloomy streets of The Order when you saw a man with pinkish hair and stripes long-sleeve watching the ocean. You wanted to run to the man and tell him how stupid he is for staying and letting the rain soak him, but this is not the time before. Today, when you see a man, you run. Run as fast as you can until you can't see it anymore. Without thinking of anything else, you run and head back to the entrance to the dark and gloomy city streets of The Order.

You were finally away from the mysterious man when you meet another disaster.

"Someone's brave enough to go alone.." the guy with a mohawk hairstyle said as he made his way to you.

Another guy came out of nowhere and looked at you with hunger. "I guess we have to take you home now, huh?"

You were too focused on the fact that there is a group of men cornering you that you didn't even notice the sudden appearance of a young girl.

"Stupid! Get them!"

The young girl pulled you and ran away from the thugs that wanted you for themselves. She pulled you to a dark spot in the nearby alley and successfully deceived the thugs that you went the other way. You look at the young girl with a hint of adoration. You admire how brave she is to save a lady like you.

You hold on to your knees to keep yourself from falling and gasped for air. You and the young girl were running to fast, clearly not breathing. When you finally had some air in your lungs you looked at the girl with curiosity.

"Who are you?" you asked and looked at the young girl from head to toe. The young girl is wearing a black hoodie and black sweatpants that's paired with blue sneakers. She has long black hair that's tied into a ponytail. You were extremely amazed at how beautiful she was, too.