a last goodbye

aulla

aulla jane

i know you hear me

When that happens I just normally ignore it, I can't deal with it. I know he's my dad I just can't.

But i'll get a fresh start, this is my last day is Texas. I should go visit my dad in the graveyard even though it six hours away in Sweetwater. he wanted to be buried with his parents. 

I walk into the kitchen after I finish packing my car to say bye to my mom and sister. 

                                                                            *<3*

As I pull into the parking lot of the cemetery I start to think of Stranglehold by Ted Nugent, that was his favorite song, I start to look around. My eyes finally shift to his gravestone, my eyes start to tear up and I don't know why I hated him when he was alive, the way he died suited him perfectly in my opinion. 

ive been waiting for you

I start to picture him next to me, and go from tears to full on balling. I can't take it anymore and slowly back away, from slow I just start sprinting as tears come down my face. I make it to my car  and put the key in ignition and drive away. 

I can't take this state anymore. I can't take anything anymore. I put my foot on the gas pedal and drive away.

Its ok I start to think to myself. 

Thats why I'm leaving.