part 1

[a/n Hey there! So there will probably maybe most likely be a lemon later on in the story... If you want]

You didn't know who was throwing the party, all you knew was that your long time crush Jesse Anderson would be there. Personally, you hated crowded spaces but Alexis was making you go for 'your own good'.

At the moment you were going through your wardrobe and pulled out a [f/c] dress as well as some black pumps. After the awfully long process of applying make-up you left your room and met up with Alexis who was wearing a red dress.

"[y/n] you look amazing! There's no way Jesse will be able to resist you!" She exclaimed making you blush madly and lightly punch her arm.

"Shhh!" You said loudly obviously embarrassed by her comment.

"What it's not like anyones going to hear!" She said smirking at your red face, just when you answered your mouth to reply you heard both your and Alexis's names being called. Both of you turned round to be face to face with Jayden and Jesse, you screamed at their sudden appearance and punched Jesse in the face therefore sending him to the floor. He looked up and accidentally saw up your dress without you realising, he blushed madly and started to get a nosebleed.

You knelt down next to him, worry filling you thinking your punch had caused the nosebleed.

"Jesse, I am so sorry. It was an accident." You said and handed him a tissue to help stop his nosebleed, Jesse gratefully took it and smiled at you.

"Nah, it's okay. I didn't realise you were that strong [y/n]." He said making you blush and help him up.

"sorry again Jesse." He smiled at you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder making your face go even redder than it was before.

"It's okay no need to worry." He said in his accent that was music to your ears.

"Well what are we waiting for lets go!" Jayden exclaimed making you, Alexis and Jesse chuckle at his enthusiasm.

--Time skip to the party after everyone had a 'few' drinks (a lot)--

Jesse came stumbling towards you, his face slightly red. You were sure that almost every other person in the room was drunk apart from you and Chad who was standing next to you. The two of you were talking and actually getting along until Jesse came up to you to and roughly pushed Chad away from you.

"Stay away from my [Y/N]!" He yelled slurring his words slightly and punched Chad, Chad growled and punched Jesse back. You stood there shocked that Jesse was fighting and quickly went inbetween the two in an attempt to stop them fighting. Jesse accidentally hit you in the stomach, knocking you the air out of you sending you off your feet, you started to cough madly as you attempted to catch your breath. His face paled as he saw you.

"[y/n]..." He said softly kneeling down next to you, you quickly moved away from him still on the floor.

"S-stay away from me!" you yelled in shock from him hitting you, slowly you stood up and ran out of the room tears streaming down your face. 

All he wanted to do was to get you away from Chad. Jesse was jealous.