Part 2

You ran back to  your dorm and hid in the corner underneath a desk, you were there crying your eyes out for the next five minutes. Normally this wouldn't have shaken you up so much but when you were younger you were bullied constantly. Footsteps came closer to your dorm as well as panting from running. There was a soft knock at your door making you jump and stare at the door curiously.

"[y/n]?" Jesse called out quietly knocking again.

"You okay in there?" He asked gently, you nodded despite knowing he can't see you. You didn't want him to see you anyway - not like this - curled up in the corner under the table, your face stained from tears.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." You called back, hoping your voice didn't sould as broken as you thought it did, Jesse sighed and slowly opened the door making you whimper and try to hide back into the corner even more.

"[y/n]? Man, I am so sorry." he muttered as he pulled a blanket off the bed and then went towards you, with his strong arms he pulled you towards him. You struggled until he wrapped the blanket around you and held you close, you breathed in his scent and started to calm down making more tears fall and soft sobs escaped your lips.

"I'm sorry [y/n]. I never meant to hurt you, I just saw you with Chad and I - I got jealous." He spoke quietly stroking your hair, you finally stopped crying and stared up at him shocked.

"J-jealous?... Does that mean you like me?" You asked shyly your face going bright red and his did the same, unsure of what else to do Jesse smashed his lips onto yours with his eyes squeezed closed to scared if you were going to reget him but to his surprise you kissed back. The kiss was long and sweet, it lasted until they needed to breath again. You leant you head on Jesse's shoulder and he played with your hair until you both fell asleep in each others embrace, under the table.

Later Alexis came in but decided not to disterb you two but still took a picutre which would be going around the school for quite a while...

(So did you guys want a lemon or no? 

Love from Mushroom ^.^)