Chapter 11

Moltron sat silently upon his throne. He rested back slowly, his eyes sweeping over his throne room. A lone guard rested upon his spear by the entrance. His gaze soon left the guard and towards the large orangish red image like hologram. "My former kingdom. Such a fate you suffered at the hands of those cursed Oni." He hissed with hatred.

The doors opened and Moltar entered. "My lord, why must we waste our time with gathering more forces." He asked, coming to a stop by the throne. "We could easily crush the Elemental Masters with the forces we have." He finished.

Moltron eyed his second in command closely. "You have seen that they control Spinjitzu. And with that, they have the force equal to our own armies." He paused as he allowed a grin to form upon his lips. "If we are to be assured victory, then we must have our war machines ready before we attack." He concluded. Leaning forward as Selina entered.

"Has our dear Warlord revealed anything?" Moltron asked. Selina shook her head and replied. "Unfortunately he's proved to be remarkably stubborn. And has deep faith in his friends abilities." She came to a stop beside Moltar. "He has however, unknowingly given us a way to make him talk." She finished.

Moltron smirked darkly. "Please do explain this way?" He asked. Selina nodded. "Of course my king." She replied, stepping forward. "His girlfriend, The Daughter of Amber." She finished. Moltron nodded. "The Daughter of Amber. This is indeed an intriguing discovery. Contact General Meltus and inform him to bring me The Daughter of Amber." Moltron said.

Moltar glanced at Moltron. "And what about me?" He asked. Moltron smirked. "Why don't you go and have some fun with the prisoner while we await the arrival of Meltus and The Daughter of Amber." He replied. Moltar chuckled. "It would be m pleasure." He said.

[][][][][][][][][][][]

The Monastery was silent as the ninja gathered together. Wu stood at the head, listening as they explained what happened at Ignacia. "And then an Oni arrived and forced Meltus into retreat. Only this Oni was red with yellow eyes." Nya finished explaining.

Wu stroked his beard slowly and hummed gently. "This is worrying news indeed. For if they is an Oni roaming around Ninjago, no doubt one of such power. Then this fight has become much more desperate then I first thought." He said.

Cole looked at Wu closely, interest beamed in his eyes. "Who is this Oni? And why would he." Nya glanced at Cole. "She." She corrected. Cole nodded. "She, why would she be so powerful?" He asked.

Wu sighed. "The Oni we faced not so long ago were the most basic of Oni. For there are five types of Oni. Destruction Oni, Hybrid Oni, Dark Oni, Manipulative Oni and, Fire Oni. And she is a Fire Oni, the most powerful Oni in existence." He explained.

Lloyd blinked before he closed his eyes. "And how does Kai fit into all this?" He asked. Wu took a deep breath. "What I am about to tell you is an extreme breach of Kai's trust, and the real reason why he is the key to The Molten Armies presence in Ninjago." He began.

"Long before Ninjago was created. Three children were born. Kaneshiro Garmadon, Vendence and Typhon. Three children, each with their own trait. While my father was born of both Oni and Dragon, Typhon was born of new blood. And Vendence was born of the Fire Oni." Wu paused as his eyes made a quick pass over each of the ninja.

"When my father created Ninjago and came here, Vendence was assigned to hunt him down. However, he, alongside Mystake, fell in love with Ninjago, and betrayed the Oni. But unlike Mystake, he returned to the First Realm and lied about the mission. As a result, it was never put into the Oni history, for they didn't want they greatest warrior to appear weak and unable to complete a simple mission." Wu took a moment to look at the ninja once more.

"He was then tasked with preparing the Lava Realm for the Oni invasion force. And it was in this Realm that Vendence first crossed paths with The Molten Army. For he fought against General Meltus, and later, their king, Lord Moltron. But Lord Moltron did not accept defeat as an option, and so, he destroyed the Realm, slowing down the Oni forces by years. And Vendence returned to Ninjago, for he was believed to have died in the Realm's destruction." Wu said.

"But who us Vendence?" Cole asked. Wu closed his eyes. "Vendence is the real name of Kai. But the Moltus call him Warlord Vendence." Wu answered. He watched as the ninja widen their eyes in shock. The sudden revelation causing them to each realise something new about their comrade and brother.

"That's why Kai's family to us, he's you uncle." Lloyd said. Wu nodded in response. "Does Skylor know about this?" Nya asked. Wu shrugged his shoulders. "She might, she might not. Whatever the case, it is best we let Kai inform her of his own past." Wu finished.

The doors to the Monastery were soon flung wide open, the image of Skylor stood there tall. "We. have. got. trouble." She said between breaths. The roar of a Molten Dragon could be heard in the distance. "General Meltus is coming. And I fear it is for you Skylor. Ninja, we must defeat Meltus and remove a member of Moltron's inner circle before it becomes too late." Wu exclaimed, standing tall with his staff in hand.

Outside, hovering the air, was a Molten Dragon, upon it's back, Meltus sat, a smirk planted upon his lips. 'This is going to be fun.' He thought to himself with dark amusement.