Ch3

*** a few days later***

I was standing out the front with Steve when I saw billy out the corner of my eye. He waved and I waved back then started taking to Steve again. Soon Nancy showed up and her and Steve ran away to the bathroom, gross.

I was standing there alone now, so I decided to go and sit on the bench outside class and wait for the bell. When I got there Billy was already sitting there, smoking a cigarette. He saw me dropped it then stepped on it.

He gestured for me to come sit next to him so I did. But I kept my distance. He said "hey, so I heard your conversation with the teacher last week" I started to sweat a bit then got up the courage to say "I'm, sorry, I didn't mean it i-" he cut he off and quietly told me it was ok, before he walked away.

***after school (at home)***

I was laying in my bed reading a book, when I heard a knock on my window. I went to go see who it was and sure enough it was Billy. I opened the window and wispered "what are you doing here??" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him in before anyone could notice.

We sat on my bed in silence for a bit before he said softly "look... I came here to apologise" I was confused at this point "Alex, I know I can be a dick sometimes, but I am sorry" he said softly. Now I was really confused.

We sat in silence for a bit longer, then he said he should start to head home, he leaned in to hug me and I let him. To be honest I felt really safe in his arms. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all...

***after Billy left my house***

I laid on my bed for a bit to try and process what just happened. I was thinking for a long time and came to the conclusion, I hate to say it but... I think I like it rather love Billy Hargrove.