profile °•☆

stage name :: kirei (기레이) birth name :: choi kirei (최기레이)english name :: olivia choinicknames :: kiri, kiki, rei, kiwiposition :: lead vocal, lead rapper, lead dancer, visualbirthday :: december 10, 1999zodiac sign :: saggitariusbirthplace :: gold...

birth name :: choi kirei (최기레이)
english name :: olivia choi
nicknames :: kiri, kiki, rei, kiwi
position :: lead vocal, lead rapper, lead dancer, visual
birthday :: december 10, 1999
zodiac sign :: saggitarius
birthplace :: gold coast, australia
height :: 167cm
weight :: 48kg
blood type :: AB
spotify :: kirei's favorite songs mix

kirei facts ::
- kirei was born in australia, but moved to korea when she was 12 years old. she is able to speak fluent english.
- her name is japanese, and translates to 'pretty'
- she once revealed in an interview that growing up she felt a lot of pressure because she thought that she had to live up to her name and be pretty.
- kirei is an only child, but has said that she's always wanted to have a sibling.
- she mentioned on a vlive that she was not japanese, just that her parents liked japanese names.
- kirei attended hanlim multi arts school (graduated february 2018).
- according to chan, kirei has a lot of idol friends. he says that it's because of her outgoing and friendly personality.
- kirei was street casted and joined jyp in 2013, she trained for 4 years before the stray kids survival show.
- when asked about her favorite color, she said that she loves all of the colors but if she had to pick one it would be red.
- her favorite season is autumn (summer vacation vlive)
- one of kirei's hobbies is running. she was a part of her school's track and field team, and said that she was once asked to be captain but she had to decline because she was too busy with practice. (vlive)
- she really loves astrology and looking at the stars.
- kirei has a dog, a chow chow called 'yogi'.
- the members revealed that kirei is a very good cook and often makes good for the members, with the help of chan occasionally.
- kirei said that chan sometimes teaches her how to produce and write songs, but that she felt she would never be as good as him.
- the members and kirei's classmates revealed that she is a very talented writer and is very good at writing stories and poetry.
- kirei said in an interview that if she wasn't an idol she would be an author.
- she wants to travel the world with her friends.
- she said at a fansign that her favorite stray kids songs were yayaya and boxer.
- kirei looks up to girls' generation and sees them as her role models.
- in the new dorm, kirei, han and i.n. share a room.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

what are your thoughts on kirei? do you like her or not? feel free to leave some feedback!

the main faceclaim i will be using for kirei will be niwa ( @kneewah on instagram ), but i will use other photos from time to time. you can also ignore the pictures if you'd like! and feel free to imagine kirei however you'd like.