【☆】first encouters

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

meeting the rest of the team is something kirei would have expected to be nervous about, but surprisingly wasn't. she was more happy than anxious, almost as if she had used up all the nervousness in her body when she was in jyp's office.

if chan wasn't next to her, kirei would have likely skipped to the practice room because of how excited she was. and knowing felix was there only made her happier.

however, as the two reached the practice room door, kirei realised that she had no idea who else was in the group. nor did she know how many boys there would be. she knew felix would be there, as chan had told her, and she assumed woojin might be there too considering he was with chan earlier outside jyp's office. but other than that she had no clue.

kirei thought chan would open the door immediately, but to her surprise he didn't. instead he held the handle and looked at her.

"you nervous?"

kirei made a stank face, recieving a chuckle on chan's part.

"are you kidding? not one bit."

chan smiled and nodded at her, signaling that he was going to open the door. okay, kirei might have exagerated when she said not one bit, because she did feel a little anxious as she stepped into the room behind chan.

however, upon hear the countless heys and hellos, kirei could only smile at how kind these boys seemed. she greeted them back with a simple hi, completly forgetting to introduce herself. but thankfully chan noticed and did it for her.

"so guys, this is kirei. and she's gonna be apart of our team so be nice to her."

the group of boys responded with a yes, which wasn't very synchronised but that didn't matter. as chan introduced her, kirei scanned the boys' faces. there were some that she knew, some who's faces she recognised, and some she had never seen before.

kirei looked at chan, who was looking back at her. he raises his eyebrows, as if he was telling her to say something.

"right! sorry, um well you guys know me now but i don't know everyone here so, would you guys mind telling me your names?"

some of them smiled and laughed at her request, but introduced themselves neverthless.

"well, i'm seungmin. if you need any help or have any questions you can ask us. please feel comfortable around us."

he said with a smile. kirei immediately smiled back, she was thankful that he was so accepting and kind to her.

"yah seungmin, you sound like a tour guide saying that."

kirei couldn't help but laugh at the comment that was made. the boy who roasted seungmin was unfamiliar to kirei, she had never seen him before. thankfully, he introduced himself next.