Stolen heart / Nick Mayorga

Hello guys, and welcome to my wattpad story. 

I'm new and not so good with english so I apologize if I spell something wrong or that. I have a great imagination so I think you'll like this, if you don't that's okay everyone has a different taste in kind of stories they want to read.

Enjoy.

---

"And now the moment you've been waiting for..." Adi pronounces as he stands at the main door of the house "...a new member of Free time AND a new resident of this house..." Tal continues as I nervously wait behind the doors, "...who is a female and is related to us..." I heard Adi's voice which was a sign to me to slowly start to 'reveal'.

"One and only... Alexandra Fishman!" I jumped through the door and put my hands in the air *like I just don't care heh*.

Everyone clapped and we all went to eat. I got to know every and each one of the members and they were all so funny and great to hang with. I was really feeling like I will be in good terms with all of them.

Time skip - a few months later

"And that is how you deal with a noisy brother " I wink in the camera and turn it off. I pranked Adi because he was so noisy and wanted to know everything about anything in my life. 

He thought I was dating someone from Free time... that's crazy!

As the day went by, Nick and Jojo asked me to be in one of their videos for their channel.

I accepted the offer and quickly packed my stuff. They said that Jojo will pick me up in 10 and I was a complete mess. I quickly dressed my timeless shirt and tied the bottom in the knot and put on some skinny, high wasted jeans with my white nikes. I brushed my hair and put an Orbit gum in my mouth as I went down the stairs.

"And where are you going?" Caylus asked mouthfull of cereal and milk.

"Just going to shoot something with Nick and Jojo" I motioned to the door as I saw Jojo waiting for me and smiled.

Caylus smirked and gave me a thumbs up, I waved and went outside to meet Jojo. 

"Hey stranger" I said while he was looking at his phone, very intimidating.

"Oh. I- Well... Hi" he stuttered and we both laughed at his foolishness. We got in the car and he started driving. 

"So, we wanted to film never have I ever, BUT there's a catch" Jojo starts to explain.

"Of course there is.." I interrupt him, but he ignores. "the loser will have to expose one secret of theirs" I look up in shock. This is going to be a hell of a interesting video.

In the middle of the video*

( I put the dialog like this cause it was easier for me...LOL )

Jojo- OK! My tuuurn...uuuummmm, never have I ever had a crush on Alex

I stand in shock with my three fingers still up seeing Nick's  last finger go down

Nick - Fuck you Jojo

He smiles and looks at me.

Jojo - tell us your secret Nick Mayorga!

I was waiting for his secret to reveal still in shock from what just happened.  I had a crush on Nick since day one at free time house!

Nick -  I had a crush on Alex since she joined Free time

Jojo let some ooh's escape his mouth

Alex - Wait..really?

Nick -  Yeah...

Alex -  Why didn't you say something?

Nick - I didn't think you would ever feel the same!

Alex - I do feel the same. 

Nick -  Really? This is not a prank or something?

Alex - No, is yours?

Nick - No...

Jojo - okay, I should leave you two alone

Nick - Jojo...

Jojo - What?

Nick and I both motion to the camera that was still filming.

Jojo - Screw you I thought you won't notice.

Jojo turned the camera off and left the room, I was alone with Nick looking in his green eyes while my stomach was sinking all the way down. Butterflies filled my tummy and my heart was beating like crazy. I didn't ever think this day could come...

Nick looked me deeply in my y/e/c eyes and without a word pressed his soft lips on mine. It felt like there were just us and nothing else, like the whole world sank upon our feet and we were flying in a middle of nowhere. 

I always dreamed about something like this... I guess it's true what they say.

"If you can dream it, you can do it"

---

I hope you liked this one and don't worry I'm working on improving my english and trying to give you a content that you want.

I will write longer ones, but this is for now it so I'm sorry and don't worry haha.

Sayonara for now ;)