Chapter 8

Everything blurred.

I was walking around with Winwin at night.
"Oh wow, that's a nice car" he pointed at a perfect car, it was so new and it looked really nice.
"Do you want a car?" I asked him.
"Of course, that would be so nice" winwin answered me.
"Then I promise you, that I'll work hard to buy you one." I said.
"You'll buy me a car? Your only 14 years old" winwin laughed.
"Hey, don't laugh, I promised and when I get a job, I'll safe some of money for your car" I smiled proudly.
"Aw y/n, you're so sweet" winwin smiled at me and we walked the streets together till home.
Everything blurred.
"Yuta yuta!" I almost screamed at him.
"What's up y/n?" He said relaxed.
"You're good at flirting, right?"
he blushed a bit.
"Uhm- yea, and?"
"There is this new boy in my class and.."
"You like him. Y/n, you're only 13 years old, but just go and talk to him" he said, looking a bit sad.
"Ok, I'll do that, but what's up with you Yuta?"
"Huh? Uhm, nothing. I'm just afraid you won't find time for me anymore and that I wouldn't be important to you anymore if you found a boy"
he said really direct.
"Oh yuta, you'll always be important to me, always, I promise"
Everything blurred
"Mark? I told you about this boy right?"
"Uhm yes?"
"We had our first kiss today, that means I had my first kiss with 15 years" I said and blushed a bit.
"Wow, that'a great y/n, but... will I get a kiss too?"
He said pouting.
"Oh Mark, yes, someday you'll get a kiss on your lips from me, I promise" I said hugging him, then I kissed his cheek and he blushed.
Everything blurred
I sat on my bed with Jaehyun.
"Y/n?"
"Yes Jae?"
"Will you ever have another boy than me?"
"Oh Jae, you know you mean the world to me, you'll always be my boy, I promise"
"But y/n, you're only 16 years old, how would you know that?" Jae responded
"I just know it" I winked at him and he blushed
Everything blurred.
I just turned 17 yesterday, I was so happy.
I heard a knocking on my doors.
"Come in" I yelled.
"Y/n, I have some bad news for you, we have to leave soon."
"Doyoung, What are you saying?"
"I won't repeat myself again y/n, I also don't want to leave you, so I promise we'll be back in two years when you're 19, I promise."
"Uhm, ok. I don't want to let you go, but we'll see each other again, right? I promise, I'll never ever forget you." You said.
"Promise?"
"Promise!"

3rd persons POV
Then you woke up. You looked at the clock, it was 3 p.m. and you had this really weird dream.

You headed to the dining room.

Nobody there yet. "Man, they have really weird times to eat" you talked to yourself, but someone heard it.

"We have breakfast at 6 p.m., lunch at 11 p.m. and dinner at 3 a.m., do you have any other problems?"

You turned around and saw Doyoung. "Oh, Doyoung, nice to see you, actually I have another question" you said a bit embarrassed, because he sighed.

"And what is this question?"

"You know, I had this really weird dream, maybe I remembered something, but I'm not sure.."

——————————————————
Chapter 8 finished! I really suck at writing, but I like it lo. Hope you like it and don't forget vote :)