The New Kid

Tomas kisses her forehead, smiling. "Have a good day Dory." Dory smiles and nods. "I will..... will what?" She said, tapping her chin. Tomas smiled and smiled at her. "Do you want me to tell you?" Dory shakes her head, her hair smaking him in his face. "Oops! Sorry! But no, don't tell me I got it....... Oh! My first day! I will." Tomas smiles, and hugs her.

"Good job, Dor. I'll meet you out here at 3:00, okay? I wrote a note for you that's in your binder incase you forget." Dory nods and hugs her brother good bye. "Bye Tomas." Tomas kisses her head, and smiles at her. "Bye Dory." She grabs her backpack, and gets out of the car, gently slamming the door. She turns around and waves her brother off. He nods, finally taking off.

She looks back at the big school and sighs nervously. She walks in, but bumps into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" She ranted nervously, picking up the person's books. She looks up to see a blondie, smirking at her. "It's fine hun." She said, easing her nerves. Dory smiles back at her, handing her her books. "Sorry." She said again.

"Look hun, you don't have to keep on apologising." She said, putting a hand on her shoulder. Dory nods, holding out a hand. "I'm Dorothy! But my friends and family call me Dory." The blonde shakes her hand, smirking. "Fitting name. I'm Maya." Dory nods and mutters her name multiple of times. Maya raises a brow at the girls actions. "Whatcha doin' hun?"

Dory looks up at Maya, and smiles slightly. "I'm trying to remember your name." "Why like that though?" Dory looks down and shuffles slightly. "I suffer from anterograde amnesia, or short term memory loss." Maya awws mentally and shakes her head. "Well, if you ever forget something, I'll remind you. Okay?" Dory looks at her in disbelief, and looks at her with hopeful eyes. "You promise?"

Maya nods, and holds out her pinkie. "I promise, hun." Dory takes her pinkie in hers, squeezing slightly. Maya smiles, putting a arm around her shoulders. "You new here?" Dory smiles and nods. "Well, let's go to the office and get your schedule." Dory nods, letting her drg her through the hallways. They get to the office, and walk to the front desk. "Excuse me." Maya said, trying to get the lady's attention.

The woman looks up and smiles at the pair. "Hi Maya, who's this with you?" Maya nudged Dory slightly, smiling. "I-I'm Dorothy." She said, holding her hand out. The lady shakes her hand. "Oh! You're Dorothy, Dorothy Matthews?" Dory shakes her head, shrinking into Maya. The lady rolls back her chair, reaching into a file cabnet. Maya looks at the girl, smiling, trying to ease her nerves. "You okay hun?" She nods, taking deep breathes.

The lady comes back with her schedule, and hands it to her. "Here you go. You're all set. Maya, since she has most of her classes with you, can you show her around?" Maya shrugs, and leads her away by her shoulders. Dory stopped shuffling once she was out of the office. "So, Dory," Maya starts off, looking at her smiling. "I want you to meet some of my friends. Is that okay?" Dory nods, smiling. "Sure!" Maya nods, looking around the hallway.

Two familiar faces catch her eye, and she smirks. "Parker!" She yells, making Dory jump. "Sorry hun." Dory shakes her head, smiling at her attitude. "It's okay." They walk to the 'Parker' boy, shoulder to shoulder. "Maya! Did you have to yell my name like that?" Maya nods, smirking. "This is my friend, Dorothy, call her Dory. If you hurt her I'll break you." Maya threatened. "Geez, really?" The chubby boy said, backing away from her.

Maya nodded, cracking her knuckles. Muttering something like 'protect the cinnamon roll'. The boy heard her and smiled. "Well in that case, I'm Ned. Nice to meet you, Dory." He said, shaking her hand. 'Parker' looks at the girl, and immediantly froze. 'She's so beautiful.' He thought to himself blushing. Dory nods, and looks at Ned. "Is your friend okay?" She asked giggling, which made Peter blush even more. Ned chuckles at his friend, and nods.

Maya rolled her eyes, and clapped her hands in front of his face, snapping him out of her trance. "I'm Peter Parker!" He yelled, getting some unwanted attention. "I'm Dory! Nice to meet you!" She yelled back, causing Maya and Ned to laugh at their foolishness. Peter blushes, and looks away from Dory. Maya sees Mj and drags her over. "Mj, this is Dorothy. We call her Dory." Mj stares at the girl before smiling. "Nice to meet you." Mj said holding out a hand.

Dory takes her hand shaking it gently. "Nice to meet you." Maya smirks putting a arm over her shoulders. "I think you'll fit in just fine." Dory smiled at the group of new friends. 'Huh... I think I will too.... I'll what?'

847