magic does exist ?

In another part of the city, lived Olphie, a boy who was always dedicated to learn new stuff, he loved going to school. But not for his lessons, he LOVED going to the library there, it was more of a home to him than his actual house. Olphie was a very reasonable and realastic teenager, so magic was a silly thing to him. Until oneday, as he was in the library, he randomly found a Harry Potter book, the amount of page the book had atttacted him. It was the amount of pages that pleased olphie. It gad a pretty descent amount of pages that is not too much but still not too short. He read one, and the book's way of delivering the information and describing the sitiuation was pretty unique which forced him to start another Harry Potter book. He ended up finishing the whole series and Harry Potter became his idol. he got attached to magic and started wondering if it actually existed. Olphie started reading other types of books about magic and eventaually had an obsession with magic. His parents never thought he  was a good person, and believed that him reading about “magic" will never benefit him in his life, while Olphie was pretty sure that reading more about magic will be useful somehow ....
         One day, Olphie found a poster on his way back home from school, a word attracted his eyes right away, màğ!ć. It turns out the paper was about a company that searching for a new worker. It was a company working in the field of magic. After Olphie read the poster, he knew that this was the best opportunity for him to prove his parents wrong, and that following his dream will always benefit him.
          Olphie was REALLY excited to go back home, he couldn’t wait to tell his parents the good news. But the parents' reaction disappointed Olphie so badly. They were worried about him getting involved in such a thing. They said that magic doesn’t exist, so the company is just cheating people and getting advantage of those who believe everything. Olphie was really mad at the point that his parents never encourage him to do anything he likes.