Chapter One

DISCLAIMER:
Hey it's Lex! I got inspired to write this. I hope you enjoy and stick around. I'll be working on this story and "Run Away" I This is for my LGBT community and for those who accidentally fell for their best friends... Remember everything will work out be strong .... Enjoy!! love you all!

*contains adult language*
*credits to the photo on top*

"How's you and Heiden Goldsworthy?," I questioned my best friend named Alivia Tilden, she's 5'2 inches, has huge brown eyes often compared to an innocent kitty, and curly, black hair with light blonde highlights.

"Him and I are actually good. The only thing that's difficult our relationship is that he lives in another state," Alivia Tilden frowns at the words of not seeing her significant other.

As we sat on the hard wood benches by the park, I scooted my body closer to my best friend so I can come in to give her a tight hug.

She pulled out her hands as if knew that I was coming in for a tight hug. We hugged so tightly when we pulled apart I see light tears escaping her soft eyes. I questioned her, "Liv, what's the matter?" as I wiped the salty tears running from her.

She softly said, "I'm sorry for crying you know how much I hate doing that. I really care for him, and my pride gets in the way of me loving him." She continued, "The other day we were playfully speaking about marriage and kids. . .She trials off fidgeting with her small, soft white hands. She sniffles while further explaining, "He joked along with me saying I'm insane for wanting that level of commitment with him.

I giggled with her without disconnecting my hands away from her shoulder, "No way! He is right. You are insane!" Her brown eyes widening with shock, and she slapped my hand. She looked at me with a serious face and said, "Hey! Don't make fun of me." Then, she couldn't continue wearing her fake mask, and we busted out laughing.

Liv and I been good friends for two months, and she been the absolute best. We met at Washington, College through our mutual friend named Nathaniel Becker. Nathaniel is slim, Hispanic, hairstyle of the taper cut, and mostly important he was gay. In fact, him and I  were involved with the LGBT community.

Nate loved his community more than anyone I know of. He was a true consistent member that always spoken out for gay freedom, safety for the gays, and our rights.

Although Liv and I been friends for a short amount of time I grown extremely fond of her mentality. She was quite the feminist believing in the equal ness between men and women in the workforce, she passionately speaks about violence and domestic issues, and reproductive issues.

She made me acknowledge how I was truly unschooled in these important feminine or other global issues.

Her brown eyes brought me back away from my busily thoughts running crazy she said, "Earth to Axzul Cooper! Hello...girl, are you there?" as she waves her hands in my face.

She made me smile by the gesture of her attempting to bring me back into reality. There was a silent pause between us. The long pause made with her brown eyes more brightly. Her eyes invades the feelings I was enduring. I quickly looked down and coughed and managed to say, "So you really dig this guy?"

The questioned distracted her thoughts by the small children dressed in coloring clothes that were covered of mud. As the kids raced one another, the woof of mud invade our nostrils. We pinched our noses as they raced because the odor was far more insane.

Kids runs so freely they have no care in the world. I wish I was a kid again...

She faced me to say, "Yes, Axzul I really dig him. I told me that I thought about letting him take my virginity." I honestly thought in my head are you insane you don't know this dude because he's an entirely different state?

My facial expression seemed to puzzle my best friend, and her facial expression permitted me to soften change my expression. I told her with placing my hand on her shoulder, "Woah Liv. Are you sure? You haven't even meet him. Where does he live at again?"

Her eyes nodded with understanding that I wasn't here to judge but provided reality to her. She sighed heavily, "And don't you think I knew this already? I just have a feeling he's good for me. We are very close. I'm trying not to screw this up, OK? Don't screw this up for me either. You know putting things in my mind about our relationship."

I knew she was just stressing out about him because her heart raced every morning when she gets a text from him.

I nodded and looked to face the cherry blooms trees and hearing the laughter of the running kids. It seems that one with the blue shirt and blue shorts won the race. The blue outfit kid jump up and down screening, "I won! I won!"

She touched my shoulder and pulled my chin up to meet her big, kitty eyes and said, "I'm sorry, girl. We actually had a fight yesterday. You know I'm really good at hiding my feelings."

Even though she locked my chin to meet her eyes, I looked down and questioned, "What happened now?"

With letting go of my chin she took several minutes to collect her thoughts, "He told me that his ex girlfriend wants to move in because she actually homeless and needs a place. I'm a little bothered by this I mean safety is safety but doesn't she have other family? Bad enough he's far and God knows what he'll do."

My eyes locked on the ground floor I thought of what I wanted to say which was... if you are having second thoughts that he may cheat why even be with me?

On the contrary, without thinking transparently I said bluntly, "Leave him and be with someone else."

Her eyes were filled with red melting anger because of my negativity. She rolled her eyes so hard and rudely said, "Yeah, Axzul and go with who? I have no one else that likes me."

I looked back down thinking of how would I tell her? That... yes,  someone else does like her....

I told her quietly almost in hopes she wouldn't even listen, "Liv, you never know who may like you. There's so many fishes in the sea. You might be in shocked who would be deeply interested in you."

She rudely shoot back with, "Just quit it. I like Heiden. Who else would be 'interestingly invested into me? I'm chunky, imperfect, stubborn. I get it because I have a strong mental character but I am not that sexually appealing" she continued to fuse and whine.

I rubbed my eyes to her response because how can she be so dumb sometimes?

I attempted to sound calm and cool to say, "Liv, would you get your head out of your ass. People in the society don't care if someone looks sexually appealing. You're intelligent. Someone I know does like you. The person doesn't know how to verbally communicate it."

She didn't hear a word because Heiden called her and she willing answered it. Her smile was so perfect to me and her eyes got widener when she answered the phone. She gotten up from the hard wood benches and inaudibly said to me, "I'll be right back, girl!" with hope and dreams in her eyes. I watched as she suede her curvy hips from side to side. She wasn't a skinny girl, but she was one of a kind.

Someone likes you I continuously repeat in my stress brain.

Someone likes you... Liv... Someone I know likes you..

Comment and vote if you wish. :] :D :-} :-D