How far will he go?

IM MAKING MORE OF THIS MESS!

Harry's POV

After the Umbrage incident most stayed away from Draco. But one bold girl didn't. Pansy Parkinson...

She was always trying to get me away from him, I actually didn't mind it was and reason to keep him with me at all times. She didn't try anything bold until when we went to lunch. "Harry I'm telling to I'm fine she didn't try anything today." Draco tried reassuring me. "I know but it's just..she may be planning something." He kissed my cheek making me bush a small bit. "If anything happens I'll let you know." When we sat down to eat the smell of something amazing entered my nose. Then a small tang of something bitter. A love potion. As I sniffed around I found it came from Draco's cup, I stopped him from drinking it before I smelled the cup itself.

"That sneaky bitch." I say grabbing the cup and sliding it down the table. "What's wrong?" Draco Asked. "I needed to go I'll be back before you fall asleep. He nodded his head and drunk from a different glass. I got up and when directly to pansy dorm and stood outside. When she showed up she looked confused. "I guess you haven't learned anything from the death of Umbitch." I say grabbing her and teleporting away.

The next week he body was found in the river, it was said by students who tried to stop her she jumped on her own. "I kinda feel bad, what if she did that because I rejected her." Draco said when he was cuddling with me.
"It wasn't your fault, she jumped on her own and she is in a better place." I said comforting him.

I kinda what to made this into a one shot book...
305 words