Chapter 12

Payton's POV:

As Sofia opens the box, she stares lovingly at a necklace with her and I's names engraved on it. Tears well in her eyes as I help her take it out of the box and put it around her neck. I feel amazing. This is by far the happiest day of my life. That is, until I look to my right.

There I see Jess. I turn and say, "why the hell are you here". "i saw where you were and decided to come witness all the... fun" she says smirking.

Jess is my ex. I hate her with the burning passion of a thousand suns. She treated me like I was garbage. She broke my heart. I treated her like she was my entire world, which I thought she was. I told her all my secrets. I gave her my heart. It turned out that she used me to seem cool and popular. She acted like she loved me in front of others, then she was an assh*le in private. I broke up with her after I said I didn't want to be her human doll. It was a satisfying and great decision.

"Oh, I see that you came to the park with the kid you were babysitting. Omg! I think it's her nap time! Come on wittle baby! Let's get you home and tucked in bed with your blankie where you belong!" Jess said mockingly. "Shut up you idiot. That's my girlfriend you're talking to. You don't talk to her like that. Shut your mouth before I kick your ass" I reply angrily. "G-g-girlfriend?? You're dating someone who's that little? You found someone already?? Oh I'll get you back. You just wait" she yells. She storms off and out of sight.

"Who WAS that??? I'm scared Payton" Sofia says innocently to me. "Don't worry babe. I'll protect you with my life, I swear" I respond confidently.

But what I also want to say is... I'm scared too babe.

Note: OOOO TEA!!!!! keep reading to find out how Jess gets back at him AND her.