Best friend to a BOYfriend???

Kiro's POV

My brother drived me to school he's so nice I always tought he had feelings for me,SHUT UP!, this is your brother you are talking about, "hey Kiro! Over here!" Toki shouted at me and put his arms on my neck.

"Hey isnt that your bro hes cute you should give him to me sometime" he winked and took off his hands on my neck.

"That's my bro of course I wont let you have him Toki." He gleamed at me like he is seriously mad, "Hey I'm going to the boys room wanna go with me" he asked, I just nodded my head and said yes.

I followed him ontu the CR and he immediately grabbed from behind pulled me inside,"If I cant have your bro Ill have you" He chuckled.

He unbuckled my pants including my boxer and inserts his member into my man hole I moaned but he put his finger ontu my tongue, it feels so warm and tinglish, I thrust my hips ontu him and he inserted his finger ontu my man hole I moaned so loud that he inserted it harder, "Toki...urgh! Stop..." I can't speak clearly with his lips kissing mine.

He ended the kiss leaving a string of saliva,"How could you, your my friend!"I shouted, he squeezed my cheeks hard with one arm and kissed me , I cant believe  who would do that to me but hit seems so strange that im in love  with my best friend I pushed him and hesitated his kiss 

"Isnt that what youve wanted you keep telling  me that your jealous of them of doing this" he grumbled, I slapped  his face and leaving the rest room with tears on my face, "Hey Kurry stop crying okay... Its my fault not yours, I'm so attached to you thats all okay?"  he explained, I jump right onto him and hugged him tightly.

Suddenly a flash appeared, IT WAS SHIKI, my enemy, he  keeps on taking pictures of me and post them to the School board and THIS is got to be the worst one yet.

I ran to keep Shiki from running away, "Shiki we need to talk..." I said with arrogance, "Do you still know  our secret" I added, his eyes bulged im front  of me and he twitched his shoulders twice, "If you post that about me I'll post the one about you...."I smirked," Don't  you dare do that... " he stuttered,"oh yes,and also thr the thing you've wanted in your whole life a...."  "Okay okay....  what do you want..." he grumbled, I paused and think for  a moment and then I realized...

"What the hell,No! "he shouted," I am serious...  you must be a girl and be my slave for the next 2 weeks"I demanded to accept the deal but he wont accept  the deal so we went to the mall and I bought the clothes  that he will wear and pinched his cheeks "be cute Shiki!"  I shouted while walking out from the mall.  I think tommorow is gonna be the best day EVER....