Ava p.o.v. Part 1

"I can't believe this Bridget say that she not invited to her beach party because I'm too fat and dark." I said to my best friend Stella and she is my only friend.

Stella: "well you need to tell her that you better than her and everyone just jealous of you."

"You right but how I could I do that?" 

When she knows that she is right that I'm big and dark and no one wants to be my friend." I said to Stella.

Stella: "well Ava don't you want to see your first crush there Crystin will  be at that party!!"

"Of course I do and you know what I'm not going let Bridget push me around because we all know that Bridget wants Crystin to herself but that not going to happen I won't let her win." I said to Stella..

Stella: "well what if I make you really hot for Crystin maybe then she want you?"

That's sounds really good I will love that stella.

So what do you have in mind?" I ask Stella.

Stella: "I have this red dress and black heels that you can wear to the beach party, so what do you say?"

"Umm I say I love it so much, thank you Stella."

Stella: u welcome beautiful."

Umm ok I think I saw Stella winking at me for some reason she might have something in her eye,

I will ask her soon what if she doesn't want answers my questions. Hmm maybe nah,

So anyway I went in the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror well I after I got dress,

I look really beautiful I can't wait to Crystin see me sigh what if she reject me for another girl or even worse a guy. I will just cry in the middle of the ground, while everyone laugh at me.

"I can't do this Stella I can't go to the party and make fool of myself!!" I said to Stella.

Stella: what do you mean you can't go to the party everyone is going to be there even Crystin."

Im sorry I can't go because I don't feel good I think I'm getting a cold. Maybe you should go with out me Stella?"

Stella: "no maybe you should woman up go to the party face fears ok."

Ok just let me get changed."

Me: "so what do you think?" I ask Stella

Stella: "I think it looks so pretty on you." she said

She looks longing at me I saw something in her eyes I wanted to ask her what's wrong with her eyes? But I didn't,

Me: so you think I look ok?" I ask her

Stella: of course Ava you look very beautiful I really love this look on you this dress I picked out a good dress and now I feel like I don't know."

Me: you feel like what Stella what are you talking about?" I asked her

She looked at me like I'm the last person on Earth it was very romantic I should say but I really don't like her like that I hope she knows that. So I'm going to tell her.

Me: so Stella I have to talk to you and I know that you have a huge crush on me because you did tell me and you looking at me like that and I already know but I really don't like you like that I hope you can understand!"

Stella: you know Ava I always have a crush on you since I was a little girl since we was a little girl when I first saw you I thought you were so beautiful and you have a great personality and you're shy and you respectful and I really really love that about you, but I can understand that you really don't like me like that."

She looked at me like I just killed her favorite toy or I killed her cat because that's all she has is a cat,

Ava: you know Stella I don't really like you like that because I'm in love with crystin she's my everything even though she doesn't even notice me maybe she does notice me but you know she has a boyfriend who is very overprotected over her you won't let her out her sights or anything but that's okay I could just always admire her from afar.

Stella: I already know that Ava that you in love with her but she will never love you though she was always with love her boyfriend I'm sorry I have to say this to you but it's true I think you have to get over her and find you someone who respect you and will love you back.

Ava: but I can't find anybody who loves me back all I can think about is the girl of my dreams that's all I can think about don't you get it Stella?"

Stella: well I get it all right I really do get it but Ava why do you think she's going to fall in love with you?

Ava: I don't know I just think that she will and I can have enough courage to ask her out don't you get that because I really want to really ask her out and go on a date with me and I can show her that could be better than her boyfriend and I want you to help me but I guess she don't want to help me cuz you going to love with me and I'm not in love with you I don't like you like that and I'm sorry I have to say that but it's true.

She looked at me like she wants to start crying in front of me I can't help how I feel about the person I'm in love with and it's not her she needs to respect that and I know she does respect it but she's really want me really in love with me and can't fall in love with her it's not good.

Crystin note:
Hi guys thank you for reading my story and this chapter I just want you guys to vote on this chapter and comment what you think I should do with the story this is the first draft of started I say hi. There will be mistakes and I'm dyslexia so it's going to be the words going to be all over please no rude comments either thank you