the ghost wolf

This is a story about a gay ghost wolf who finds love but not just any love...gay love with a living wolf.will he make it through to keeping or losing his first love.

Hi im leo and well im a ghost wolf.i go to wolf pin hights and im a senior there,but the problem is nobody can see me except this wolf named alex.And well he likes me and I like him.

Chapter 1~school as a ghost~

It was the first day of high school and I was ready to be ingored for a whole school year again.So when I walked through the doors I didnt expect a wolf to be circling me and asking who I was.I was shaking I've never met a living wolf who could see me.His name was alex.Me and alex became very close friends to the point which I liked him not as a friend but...more. But the thing is he had a boyfriend.So I thought he wouldnt date me but then I found out that he broke up with the other wolf.It was about near the end of the school year and I was walking through the halls and saw alex getting bullied by other wolves.I felt so bad that I couldn't do anything to help him but I would try to.I took a few steps towards the wolves who were shoving alex around and I barked very loudly.They all stopped and shivered as the temperature dropped.I then started to glow and they all ran away yelping in fear.Me and Alex laughed at them and they came back to get revenge but they couldn't seem to get close to alex.I was looking at them like what so happening when they backed away as the principle walked up to me and started screaming at me.I whimpered then ran away crying.I screamed as I ran to the roof to end my life.I then stopped and looked back and thats when I saw alex running at me.

DUN DUN DUN thats the end 🤣

Yee yee poptarts 🤣